Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Official Sideshow Batman PF

Hey guys, managed to finally take my PF out of the box to have some fun with all the portraits that have arrived in the past few days...just a teaser pic at the mo and then tomorrow I'll be posting all my pics on my display thread which you can find in my link at the bottom of my posts :) thanks for looking :wave

7y2ymude.jpg

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Nice Additions Pal! Great Collage! A wide variety there.

My Batman PF is finally getting sent out this Monday.

Being that this PF is my favourite character. This statue has been an absolute nightmare for me. First of all there was all the delays but far worse than that is the reseller I 1st used try to scam me, so I had a big fight to get my money back which luckily after 2 months I managed to get.

Anyway the long wait is finally coming to an end. Just please be no QC issues :pray:

Being that this PF is my favourite character. This statue has been an absolute nightmare for me. First of all there was all the delays but far worse than that is the reseller I 1st used try to scam me, so I had a big fight to get my money back which luckily after 2 months I managed to get.

Anyway the long wait is finally coming to an end. Just please be no QC issues :pray:

Congrats buddy, Sorry to hear about the run around but glad things got ironed out. He is amazing.

Good for you bud I hope the QC turns out. This piece is easily the coolest thing I own.

Congrats buddy, Sorry to hear about the run around but glad things got ironed out. He is amazing.

Good for you bud I hope the QC turns out. This piece is easily the coolest thing I own.

Cheers guys :)

Man I'm excited, especially with how much I like this character. I managed to buy the Joker PF again the other day, so next week should be a great week for me :rock

My reseller is really good. He checks for any blemishes before shipping his stock out so I'm pretty confident mine will be fine. Hope I haven't jinxed myself writing that :lol

Whoa! You got so many heads! :D

Congrats Andy!

Apart from MC, the Lee and Finch are my favourites. Looking forward to moar pics!

:lol thanks so much my friend :hi5: yea, I think those of you who have the Jim Lee Headsculpt coming your way are going to be really impressed! It's an awesome looking portrait, so too the Finch! Those teeth and that menacing expression just adds another dimension to this already magnificent PF :)

Will be posting loads more pics in my thread in the next few hours :)

esyhu8ez.jpg

:lol thanks so much my friend :hi5: yea, I think those of you who have the Jim Lee Headsculpt coming your way are going to be really impressed! It's an awesome looking portrait, so too the Finch! Those teeth and that menacing expression just adds another dimension to this already magnificent PF :)

Will be posting loads more pics in my thread in the next few hours :)

esyhu8ez.jpg

Why no belt?

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Awesome Andy congrats bro. Bruce is that cowl-free portrait you were talking about or the other one?

I wonder if they'll release a repainted blue/grey version before this version sells out. They should also include two brand new head sculpts and really buck the horse.

Official Sideshow Batman PF

Why no belt?

:lol Hey Luciano, I only took my PF out the box to take these pics with all the new heads so I couldn't be arsed to get the belt on ;) its back in the box again now :)

But just for you :)

egy6ehan.jpg

Awesome Andy congrats bro. Bruce is that cowl-free portrait you were talking about or the other one?

That's the one buddy :) but like Yoda once said at the end of Revenge of the Sith...'there is another' :lol

Thanks buddy :hi5:

I wonder if they'll release a repainted blue/grey version before this version sells out. They should also include two brand new head sculpts and really buck the horse.

for sure :) Sideshow have even released a teaser of the new portrait :horror

eqynuzy6.jpg

Wow, you are in a different league of your own Andy :clap

It can also upset the symbol. I prefer it straight but if you can fix the pit and make the symbol straight then perfect.

Back