Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

By time one buy all the Batman extra hs and repaint him... Bat PF will be about $800. :panic:

Yeah, awesome custom head. But 400$ for the statue. 50$ tax and shipping. $150 for an I painted head... How much for painted 220$ ish? Then how much for shipping for it to CA...

That's getting way out of my personal budget haha

Soon SS will sell extra hs for $150 a pop. Almost half the PF price. Easier and super high profit margin for them :lol

I'm honestly surprised they don't do this already. Just to give other sculptors they have a shot at it and to make more money. I imagine they'd clean up if they sold limited edition alternate heads a year or so after initial release.

I'm honestly surprised they don't do this already. Just to give other sculptors they have a shot at it and to make more money. I imagine they'd clean up if they sold limited edition alternate heads a year or so after initial release.

I have always wished they did that as well, but on the other hand, they could use those alternative head sculpts on brand new statues and make even more money.

We're going to have to agree to disagree. No offense to the sculptor or painter but those heads aren't as nice, don't fit the statue as well and to me aren't worth the extra money.

To each his own, man

If you're happy with what you got from sideshow, good for you :wink1:

I think they look way, way better than the included heads. Which, frankly, suck.

38768_20120918_002022_shank.jpg

Like I said man, no offense meant. And yeah I dig the Head Sculpts from SSC.

I don't take offense. I know that everything about this hobby is a personal preference, and that opinions differ.

Never had any interest in the Batman PF until I saw the custom heads. Now I have 5 to choose from. If Sideshow were to start offering side accessories to their statues I'd definitely pick some up. Just like I did Spazzy's Punisher guns. Making a statue truly yours and unique is why this hobby is so appealing.

I don't take offense. I know that everything about this hobby is a personal preference, and that opinions differ.

Never had any interest in the Batman PF until I saw the custom heads. Now I have 5 to choose from. If Sideshow were to start offering side accessories to their statues I'd definitely pick some up. Just like I did Spazzy's Punisher guns. Making a statue truly yours and unique is why this hobby is so appealing.

Yeah, if your rich. :wink1:

Official Sideshow Batman PF

I really like both Sideshow portraits, and surprisingly I like the Martin C portrait better (wasn't the case until I had it in hand). Both heads are Sideshow's interpretation, though (as is usually the case with their stuff).

The Jim Lee custom looks like it leapt off the page of a comic to me. Being one of my favourite batman artists (and comic book artists in general), I had to have it. I am glad to have it because I think it gives me the option for a more comic book styled display, or I can swap it back to the Sideshow one for a more realistic display.

I picked up a holder, too, just so I can keep the Martin C portrait out on display and easily swap between the two.

Speaking of holders, when are we due to get them? Heard anything BM?

Back