Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Agreed (+ Green Ivy).

:nana:

:lol yea, Ivy looks great Chris and I was tempted to get the variant as my local retailer was offering a great price for her....but she's just not much of an important character for me to have her in my collection and despite the good price, I'd rather put the money towards something I know I will love more. Still an awesome piece though bro. Have your ordered her also?

:lol yea, Ivy looks great Chris and I was tempted to get the variant as my local retailer was offering a great price for her....but she's just not much of an important character for me to have her in my collection and despite the good price, I'd rather put the money towards something I know I will love more. Still an awesome piece though bro. Have your ordered her also?

Yes I have. :) I think I can squeeze her into the same cube as Batman in my BESTA. :) I need a villain, and I don't have much love for the Catwoman PF.

Yes I have. :) I think I can squeeze her into the same cube as Batman in my BESTA. :) I need a villain, and I don't have much love for the Catwoman PF.

That will look great buddy...Bats and Ivy will go great together. Maybe a Lex Luthor PF to go with your Superman? :dunno

That will look great buddy...Bats and Ivy will go great together. Maybe a Lex Luthor PF to go with your Superman? :dunno

Don't know about that. I only see one way of SSC doing Lex: in an armored mech-suit (if he is just in regular clothing, like a suit, he'd be too unrecognizable). This means he'd be rather big. So I doubt I will have any room for this. :(

Don't know about that. I only see one way of SSC doing Lex: in an armored mech-suit (if he is just in regular clothing, like a suit, he'd be too unrecognizable). This means he'd be rather big. So I doubt I will have any room for this. :(

Yeah. That would be an awesome lex pf!

I wonder what the BATSvsSUPES movie Lex will be like. I mean, clearly not physically imposing. Hope he isn't just a smart guy that has a lot of money.

I'm just going to see Mark Zuckerberg vs The World when I see that. ;)

Haha. He needs to be the smartest person in the DC movie universe. Really hoping a mech suit happens eventually too, but I doubt it will.

And you didn't even need any help from me...you are weak my friend :lecture Hahahaha! Congrats mate, she looks great though ;)

Yeah I know :lol but Bats is easily my favourite Comic character & it bugs me that I let my Joker PF go :slap I'll get him back hopefully one day though. Also as you know I love collecting Comic Marvel characters & looking at my PO's plus knowing Doom is coming & Dare Devil is all but conformed that doesn't leave me with many more must have characters I want from that line freeing me up to more focus on Batmans rogues. I doubt I'll buy anymore JL characters unless SS blow me away with there Flash & Aquaman

Has to be Doomsday for me

Official Sideshow Batman PF

Lex Luthor with mech suit would be great since he's one of the most recognized character.

but IMO the one who brought the death of Superman deserves this more!

Villains in Superman series are more massive in size compare to Bat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back