Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Yeah went to the Marvel Thread then found the Deadpool thread then used Tapatalk to search for custom Lol. Couldn't find it so looked through the last few pages cause I remember Darth Chris posting them lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Hehe, that's right! :hi5:

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Those look amazing Roberto... Pls post the final product foto

Finally in LCS got mine in and picked it up over the weekend! My favorite piece on my collection I think!

I'm thinking of picking up just the base for my heads. I wish someone would make one for the Supes PF. The heads don't sit like the Batman ones. I have to wrap them in tissue so they don't get ruined

If I remember, Andy (Roberto) said that we will see a custom Supes head as well. Given it will be from the same artist, we should be getting that stand for Supes as well.

If I remember, Andy (Roberto) said that we will see a custom Supes head as well. Given it will be from the same artist, we should be getting that stand for Supes as well.

Thanks for the info man! Awesome news

I'm thinking of picking up just the base for my heads. I wish someone would make one for the Supes PF. The heads don't sit like the Batman ones. I have to wrap them in tissue so they don't get ruined

I just started sculpting but I was thinking of doing extra part bases for all the EXs I own. We'll see how it goes.

I just started sculpting but I was thinking of doing extra part bases for all the EXs I own. We'll see how it goes.

Yes please. It might be cheaper to order directly from you if that goes well

Back