Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

My LCS is getting all 8 of his REGs in on WED!!!!!! Cant wait to finally see him. :yess:

Im hoping i get lucky and choose a good one since i get pick of the litter lol

good news is there will be plenty of replacements available :pray:

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I heard rattling in mine with no breakages, as did some others with no breakages. They put a lot of silica packets in the packaging and it likes to rattle around.

Thanks for letting me know that; I'll post pictures after I open the box. Since one top corner is crushed, that added to my worry. I appreciate your reply. :)

Be careful. It might not be damaged. . .it might be something far, far worse!

LOL... :-D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I still see a lot of complaints here about the Batman PF, but I'm still very happy with mine. If anything, seeing it every day has only gotten me more excited about getting Superman. I can't wait to see them displayed together. Some people have legitimate complaints (especially if it came damaged) but after receiving the replacement pieces hopefully that will stop. How much time has to pass before it's ok to tell people that still aren't happy with it to get over it? Return it, get a refund, and wait for the next one.

I still see a lot of complaints here about the Batman PF, but I'm still very happy with mine. If anything, seeing it every day has only gotten me more excited about getting Superman. I can't wait to see them displayed together. Some people have legitimate complaints (especially if it came damaged) but after receiving the replacement pieces hopefully that will stop. How much time has to pass before it's ok to tell people that still aren't happy with it to get over it? Return it, get a refund, and wait for the next one.

Honestly, once I get my replacements next week I'll have nothing to complain about with mine. I messed with the costume a bit and the pits aren't bad at all. I have him next to Joker and Punisher right now and he looks fantastic. He'll look even better when my non-broken cape gets here.

I definitely feel for anyone that received theirs damaged. I was nervous opening mine after seeing all the issues some people were having with cracks, paint splotches, etc. I got really lucky with mine--no quality control issues. My armpits aren't perfect but they don't bother me at all. My wife teaches art and she usually critiques every piece i get because she has a good eye and she loves the Batman PF. It is just already getting old hearing the same people complaining about the same things. Need some more positivity about a great piece!

You know, you don't have to come on these boards to get validation for your purchases. You could instead, you know, just enjoy said purchase.

Will there be a chance that future batches of this statue will have better pits and base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official Sideshow Batman PF

Will there be a chance that future batches of this statue will have better pits and base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to SS, all of them are already made, so it's very unlikely.

It's unfortunate that there are flaws, but luckily they can be fixed with minimal effort.

According to SS, all of them are already made, so it's very unlikely.

It's unfortunate that there are flaws, but luckily they can be fixed with minimal effort.

Is it really minimal effort??? I only ask this because the whole gluing process looks like a pain and I am scared to death of ruining the piece.

Back