Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

My big fear though is getting a returned one with flaws. I know from reading up on Sideshow for awhile that they do ship out returned pieces unfortunately.

I was on the WL for the EX Green Lantern PF and converted. My biggest fear was exactly what you stated...I would receive a returned piece that had QC issues. I can dispel that notion now. I received a MINT GL PF. I mean, it was perfect in every way. Not a chance that the PF that I received was a return. I don't know if I got lucky this once or not. However, I can honestly say that after my positive WL experience, I wouldn't hesitate to jump on the WL of any piece I missed out on pre ordering.

I was on the WL for the EX Green Lantern PF and converted. My biggest fear was exactly what you stated...I would receive a returned piece that had QC issues. I can dispel that notion now. I received a MINT GL PF. I mean, it was perfect in every way. Not a chance that the PF that I received was a return. I don't know if I got lucky this once or not. However, I can honestly say that after my positive WL experience, I wouldn't hesitate to jump on the WL of any piece I missed out on pre ordering.

That does make me feel better. Thank you!

Didn't your wait list convert before the statue started shipping?

to anyone that requested a replacement, have you received your replacement parts yet?

No shipping notice yet since last week. I know the guy that requested a replacement belt got it already though.

interesting. probably depends on the parts? i was told a couple days and it's been a week with no updates.

I just contacted them about a replacement body, I image they will replace it for me there is no excuse not to considering how bad it was. Will let you guys know what they say.

Didn't your wait list convert before the statue started shipping?

No. I went on the WL the day it sold out. I converted about 2 weeks after it shipped and received him about 3 weeks after initial in hand pics were taken by collectors who already had him.

That's courageous work TonyMeis! Fantastic!

I used the clear rubber band fix. It worked very well.

In the last pic I adjusted the band on the right shoulder so that it was on top of the seam and you can't see it unless you are right on top of the statue.

I just contacted them about a replacement body, I image they will replace it for me there is no excuse not to considering how bad it was. Will let you guys know what they say.

what was wrong with yours, any pics?

Sure it wasn't stitched well and was ripped.

20140121_192327.jpg

They better give a replacement for that.

I would hope so haven't had to deal with the replacement department yet. But besides that it turned out great, the armpits don't bother me just that tear. I will be quite happy when I receive a new body.

I was on the WL for the EX Green Lantern PF and converted. My biggest fear was exactly what you stated...I would receive a returned piece that had QC issues. I can dispel that notion now. I received a MINT GL PF. I mean, it was perfect in every way. Not a chance that the PF that I received was a return. I don't know if I got lucky this once or not.

Yyyyyes, but it technically could've been a return. Maybe the dude said, "1/4 my ***!" and then returned it.

Back