Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Ha ha, thanks guys. I know it could be worse. It's just that I feel like the longer the bulls in the china shop keep my statue the more I risk it being delivered in multiple pieces.
Of course I'm jelly chin!!! Love your vid mate, and your stellar vocabulary always keeps me coming back. Lol

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

jyrute4a.jpg

Dat DC shelf.

Nice shelf Chin, check out my rack! :rock

Very nice tamato! Looking good bro.

UPDATE!!!! Tracking say the bats will be in my belfry tomorrow!

That looks like the white foggy thing that happens when you apply Cyanoacrylate (CA) glue on a near by area. Before you ship it back, I would try using WD 40 on a cotton bud and clean it. Mine had a tiny spot like that too, but I cleaned it with WD 40 on cotton bud, and it's clean and perfect.

WD 40 is pretty harmless with the paint.

Thanks mate, I might give it a try

my little contribution to the group:
lpzoPnI.jpg

p.s. I know the scale size of GL PF is hot topic here, he looks good in person, probably smaller in the pic since he is in the back:)

The best batman photo ive seen so far

Batman is in hand! No damage or paint issues. Left pit looks pretty good actually. Right pit is actually worse, but will not be visible on display. Pretty pleased overall. Will post pics in a bit.

So buddy... what do you think of him???

Fantastic, with exception of the saggy pits and not so sturdy weight distribution. I would love to know what they did differently with the costume on the proto piece and Comic Con piece we all saw? Was it cut in pieces and glued to the body to insure a tight fit? That would have been a better solution I think. You know how auto upholsterers cut, stretch and spray glue fabric to fit over custom shaped audio boxes and odd shaped interior things? It's not like we needed a one piece outfit to dress and undress him, he's not a G@D D@MN Barble doll! :slap

Considering the time waiting for this piece, shipping costs etc I think you'll do well to pick the Ex up for under $1000 in the near future. Hell it would have come close to $600 for me overall I'd say.

My only concern is the once the thread comes off, its going to look even weirder. Cause the string will stretch it no?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

More in demph pics of the string-job please looks good. Thank you for posting.

Nice mate.

3 Bat EX on the bay at the moment, 1 for around $900 and two for around $1100.

Last batman on bay sold for $677 plus $50 shipping, can you imagine if it was a run of 1000 or something he would be easily fetching over $1000 by now! Such an epic statue cant wait for mine!

Damn he looks awesome guys...:yess:... I am so happy for you guys.

A little something I have been working on ... Inspired by Master Canale's Masterwork

04d883b53b4072f0b36294d7adc68e93_zpsd2b9c4df.jpg

Back