Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Watch my vid noooooooooooow

great vid, you taught my daughter a new word.....appreciate it :mad:

Is he speaking English:)?

How does anybody understand a ****ing thing this ****ing guy says?????

;) Great vid and review... The PF and Bust together looks sooooooooo killer!

Bit of thread buddy but be extremely careful not to affect the seam...

What exactly do you mean by this?

Got mine today, no time to open it yet, but this is one massive box. I have the angel of death life size bust and this is at least one and a half times as big. At least twice the height of ivys, don't know where i'll store it yet.

Official Sideshow Batman PF

What exactly do you mean by this?

As in once your placing the thread into position along the seam of the armpit, be careful not to tighten it too much as this may cause friction against the seam and result in possible tears in the fabric which you definately don't want!

Bruce, I wouldn't apply a rubber band bro..that maybe a little to constrictive against the seam...thread is definately the way to go. Infact, Francois (mad collector) has been PMing me on Facebook and wants to do a video review including this idea so watch out for that. Here are some comparison pics

raruvabe.jpg

mejemyjy.jpg

4uduqyvy.jpg

It really is such an amazing statue...couldn't have wished for a better reaction than what I had when setting him up! He's a beast and a must have piece for any Batman fan! I do agree somewhat in that the exclusive Batarang really works with the pose....

Bruce, I wouldn't apply a rubber band bro..that maybe a little to constrictive against the seam...thread is definately the way to go. Infact, Francois (mad collector) has been PMing me on Facebook and wants to do a video review including this idea so watch out for that. Here are some comparison pics

I'll keep an eye out for the vid.

Could ****ing FedEx bring my ****ing statue to my ****ing house soon!!!??? ****!!!

As in once your placing the thread into position along the seam of the armpit, be careful not to tighten it too much as this may cause friction against the seam and result in possible tears in the fabric which you definately don't want!

raruvabe.jpg

mejemyjy.jpg

4uduqyvy.jpg

Huge difference! Looking forward to the "how to" Video.

Official Sideshow Batman PF

Huge difference! Looking forward to the "how to" Video.

Thanks Jaws :) yea, it really is an easy fix. Only issues are 1) finding thread which is a grey match to that of the fabric and then 2) trying to true a knot to hold it in place. Took me less than 30 secs but take your time if you try it

raruvabe.jpg

mejemyjy.jpg

4uduqyvy.jpg

Excellent work, I want my Batman exactly like this:)

15000 Batman Posts :duff

Damn nice little milestone you got there! lol

Just recieved mine yesterday and put it together last night. While i love it, it really is very unstable. The slightest nudge and it topples to the right off the felt base protectors.
And my regular head had paint scuffs/ chips on his chin and neck, grrr.

That sucks man. Mins seems quite stable but I haven't tried to move it a lot so far. Well as for the reg head at least you won't have to do a full return. SS will be able to send just that part and save you a lot of hassle. I've done that twice in the past with the smaller removable parts.

raruvabe.jpg

mejemyjy.jpg

4uduqyvy.jpg

It really is such an amazing statue...couldn't have wished for a better reaction than what I had when setting him up! He's a beast and a must have piece for any Batman fan! I do agree somewhat in that the exclusive Batarang really works with the pose....

Nice comparison pics Roberto but I don't trust myself to do any of that. Finally a couple of you agree with me on the Batarang. It just works with both head sculpts. The closed fist is just meh!

Could ****ing FedEx bring my ****ing statue to my ****ing house soon!!!??? ****!!!

LOL awwwwww King I'm feeling for you buddy that has to suck big time, then again Josh has to wait until the 20th so it could be worse! :wink1:

Cool mate! Can you imagine how amazing this piece will look once the Superman PF is released!! It's gonna be killer!!!

I know man it is going to be world endingly amazing to put them side by side. I reckon Supes spagetti eyes will explode when he sees Batmans pits so that should be one problem solved lol

Oh yeah Bruce awesome Vid man I enjoyed it. What blast it has been!

All my friends came over today to check B-man out none of them said a single thing about armpits. They were all like that is F-ing awesome! So as far as armpits go I don't give a ****!!!

Back