Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Well, that's a bummer man.:( Good of you to step up though to help.:hi5: JTR calls to me daily. "Brian...... I am evil and your shelves are calling...... Brian..... Your wife will be disgusted by this piece and you will love grossing her out daily." Literally, thats what he says.:wink1:

Thanks, but it wasn't a big deal. Hopefully i get another stab at him, see what I did there, but I think I lost GL for good.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Was that so hard Josh?! :lol That could have been a dire mistake right there :panic:

Hope all is good with the family though

See, the thing is, I don't even try anymore. You could be the most intelligent man on the planet and never win some discussions on here. I just move on and watch everyone else try and fail at convincing others.:lol

The most intelligent man in the world wouldn't bother with 99.9999% of the crap we like to argue about...... I on the other hand am totally dumb enough to jump in ***** deep almost 100% of the time.....especially when it comes to talking about "The Alien"... You know the one that burns Tamatos soul

null_zpsf62aaeff.jpg

The most intelligent man in the world wouldn't bother with 99.9999% of the crap we like to argue about...... I on the other hand am totally dumb enough to jump in ***** deep almost 100% of the time.....especially when it comes to talking about "The Alien"... You know the one that burns Tamatos soul

null_zpsf62aaeff.jpg

HOLY **** :slap Who let Spidey out again!!!:mad: What a blast from the past that is :rotfl

null_zpsf62aaeff.jpg

Ooooo still thinking about the blue one. I don't know if I can go with out LS Batman bust

Someone's gotta do it! May aswell be me. So have you got a Batman PF on order yet? :stick God that reminds me too much of the early days hahahahaha

Lol.... Hey there boys....:wave

I gotta say that I hope that he doesn't sell out quickly. Then again I might try to pick one up locally eventually.

I don't think the reg is going to disapear as others have pointed out after like 18 months it still isn't sold out so hope rings eternal :)

Just check in with King before you do anything though he is selling his below retail!

I don't think the reg is going to disapear as others have pointed out after like 18 months it still isn't sold out so hope rings eternal :)

Just check in with King before you do anything though he is selling his below retail!

He'll get hype when he ships and then more hype when he is at SDCC again.

I hope to someday get this ... We shall see. Like you said Ondi, there still be hope.

tumblr_m15bics1e31r082jyo1_500.gif

See Kiiiiing for below RETAIL .................:drool

Lol.... I would never ask that.

When things settle down a bit I may try to sell some commissions to help me raise some cash for this bad boy. I couldn't ask people to help me buy this, but I could sell some work to guys to get it done if they wanted...lol

Lol.... I would never ask that.

When things settle down a bit I may try to sell some commissions to help me raise some cash for this bad boy. I couldn't ask people to help me buy this, but I could sell some work to guys to get it done if they wanted...lol

Too bad you're not closer Spidey, I'm doing an art show on Friday and I'm sure I could have snuck you in last minute. I'm hoping theres some last minute Christmas shoppers lurking about the place.

Back