Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I used all those spooktacular points to pre-order my Hellboy exclusive. I was going to use them towards raynor but he'll be in stock for years at the price they're asking.

I used all those spooktacular points to pre-order my Hellboy exclusive. I was going to use them towards raynor but he'll be in stock for years at the price they're asking.

I ordered the Hellboy ex with points too. Just have to pay shipping.

Scored the points. With all of the points SS has given away plus prior purchases, I'm close to $150 in reward points.

Man I wish I knew about this before can't believe I let free points slip away. Oh well won't happen anymore. Thanks guys.

I know this is a long shot, but is anyone in Australia planning on flipping their Ex? I missed out because I wasn't collecting for a few years, and now I'm scrambling to catch up! :gah:

I think this will be a boom! Looks awesome in pics...I hope sideshow will do the same for the remaining DC characters.

Since we're on the subject of points. Is there a point to dollar conversion on the Sideshow ite? How do you find out how many dollars off you've accumulated or saved up?

Take your point total and divide it by 20. Voila!

yMaGo.gif

Looking for the EX on this one. If anyone is looking to flip or sell one in the U.S. I'd prefer to buy from a freak rather then evilbay. I have an extra Supes PF EX, He-man EX, and several others if you'd rather make a trade.

Back