Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

OMG I want one! But it's only for iPhone 4's :(

phone-case-batman-black-gray-iphone-4-hard.jpg

So I was watching a short documentary about toy making ... Found the link over at SF... And near the end of it there is the ONLY other shot of the Andy B portrait I KNOW of other then the SSC product page.

null_zps3fa6d7c2.jpg

You can see the Canale head and the Joker head there as well.... All unpainted of course. I think both portraits look HELLA AWESOME!!!!

https://vimeo.com/70131687

So I was watching a short documentary about toy making ... Found the link over at SF... And near the end of it there is the ONLY other shot of the Andy B portrait I KNOW of other then the SSC product page.

null_zps3fa6d7c2.jpg

You can see the Canale head and the Joker head there as well.... All unpainted of course. I think both portraits look HELLA AWESOME!!!!

https://vimeo.com/70131687

Looks like a michale Keaton head sculpt on the right

Ex COH like at the end of batman returns maybe? Either that or beetlejuice.

Looks like I may be forced to cancel my EX order so someone may be getting a conversion in the next few days.

I would love to do just that. But I tried doing that once and two different members backed out at different times and I was left holding the bag. I suppose I could and mimic the NRD rule. :)

I would love to do just that. But I tried doing that once and two different members backed out at different times and I was left holding the bag. I suppose I could and mimic the NRD rule. :)

Absolutely man, make a profit while your helping a bloke out too:yess:

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I'm not looking to make a profit at all. As long as get what was charged to my card, I am fine with it. If you thought that was what I meant, my post wasn't clearly written.

I'm not looking to make a profit at all. As long as get what was charged to my card, I am fine with it. If you thought that was what I meant, my post wasn't clearly written.

Nope, just figured you could help yourself out and someone else. If you don't that's fine too.

Nope, just figured you could help yourself out and someone else. If you don't that's fine too.

Gotta love the Internet and misreading someone's post. Sorry...thought you were trying to play the scalper card. :)

Anyway, if anyone is interested in an EX and doesn't want to risk the WL conversion, PM me. I'd probably just ask for a good faith deposit on it.

Gotta love the Internet and misreading someone's post. Sorry...thought you were trying to play the scalper card. :)

Anyway, if anyone is interested in an EX and doesn't want to risk the WL conversion, PM me. I'd probably just ask for a good faith deposit on it.

Yeah, suppose I could have worded it a bit better.:monkey1

urgh!! still plenty of time for them to fix.

Lol its too late they won't fix it now this late. I'm more concerned about the paint job being too dull abd bright. I prefer a darker shade of blue on batman.

Does anyone know if batman can fit in a besta. I don't own one atm.

Back