Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

If we jump in the delorean right now we can still catch the release in 2018 :panic:

Ive been reading SF for over a year now and just got an account. Batman was my first Sideshow order that I bought myself and first PF. I had kicked myself over the years for all the Ex i missed out on (Darth Talon and the Balrog comiquette for ex). Overall i think the Batman PF is so f'ing EPIC so i ended up getting the Superman PF to match him. Had to say, Im Super stoked for both. My fiance and I have a house being built which will be ready in just under two months. Batman will definitely be my central piece. IMHO i dont mind the new logo, but do so desperately wish it wasn't so damn low on his chest.

Ive been reading SF for over a year now and just got an account. Batman was my first Sideshow order that I bought myself and first PF. I had kicked myself over the years for all the Ex i missed out on (Darth Talon and the Balrog comiquette for ex). Overall i think the Batman PF is so f'ing EPIC so i ended up getting the Superman PF to match him. Had to say, Im Super stoked for both. My fiance and I have a house being built which will be ready in just under two months. Batman will definitely be my central piece. IMHO i dont mind the new logo, but do so desperately wish it wasn't so damn low on his chest.

Welcome JS. This is going to be an amazing piece. Congrats on Bats being your first.... he truly is going to be Epic.

Welcome JS. This is going to be an amazing piece. Congrats on Bats being your first.... he truly is going to be Epic.

Thanks KingB. Supes EX (as Spidey always says EX or Die!!!) will be my second. Ordered the Darth 1/6 EX, but Im really waiting on Apocalypse, Cats, WW and the Red Sonja PFs to drop. Jean is on my wishlist, but id need an entire post for all my wishes lol:pray:

p.s. Spidey the noodle eyes have grown on me too. That head sculp is too crazy to not want (still hoping for another COH or lit red eyes)

I know I'm late to the party, but the change in the bat symbol is pretty disappointing, but the location would actually bother me - hoping that one thing they corrected from the production sample was "PLEASE MAKE THIS HIGHER" with a big red marker.

Still my most anticipated piece for the remainder of the year (And I've got a few great ones coming)

Batman and Superman will probably look great together, add Wonder Woman to make the trinity and it would be perfect.

Right now I just got Batman on PO, Superman doesn't look like he'll be coming anytime soon.

Batman and Superman will probably look great together, add Wonder Woman to make the trinity and it would be perfect.

Right now I just got Batman on PO, Superman doesn't look like he'll be coming anytime soon.

Man don't even get me started with WW. I know we're all ready to knock on SS's door asking for a preview at least :pray: or a teaser man!!!!

normal_16068.jpg

awesomsauce!!

Last edited:

awesomsauce!![/QUOTE]

The size of your awesomsauce almost killed my ipad while loading.

NOPE!!!

Yep and the Buyer will be outside the 45 Day Pay Pal window of protection when this starts to ship.

I dunno, you can always wait till the 40thish day and file a claim. Its worth the gamble and you can always have the 90 days with your credit card and i think thats upon receiving.

But i avoid ALL online retail POs because i almost got screwed out of 1,100. from a guy in Manitoba. I almost was going to fly over and go jay and silent bob and beat the S!@# out of him in person but HEY, it worked out got my money back a few threatening emails of me using my work boots to massage his prostate, worked like a charm :)

Back