Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Absolutely with a stupidly high ES like that they should be shipping these in batches and the EXs should ship first!

I actually always kinda wondered why Sideshow wouldn't ship the Exclusives before the Regs. It would be another cool perk of having ordered the EX and gone direct through Sideshow.

If there is negative feedback ppl can cancel before having received them. Also when a piece launches there's a bubble of excitement that quickly dies. You don't want that happening before people get it.

If there is negative feedback ppl can cancel before having received them. Also when a piece launches there's a bubble of excitement that quickly dies. You don't want that happening before people get it.

Good points, but its much simpler then that, the fastest they get them all out the fastest they get paid.

Gives me time to get new breaks, front control rods, and a registration. I thought I was going to have to go all summer without an inspection sticker (which expired in February), so no complaints here.

Me neither, gives me more time to save up money from my survey website and get him paid for by doing surveys.

I can't believe that the GL PF is going to ship before this. Unbelievable!!!!

I happy and unhappy, I really wanted bats to go with joker, I have his spot on my display case open for a looong time now, but thinking about it it's much better for me in October, got a few prices coming and it was getting tight, which I would've known sooner and wouldn't have to pass on the sparrow PF :(

Def a love hate relationship reference the release date. I have that space all cleaned off for him as well.

Def a love hate relationship reference the release date. I have that space all cleaned off for him as well.

I have a feeling it'll be pushed again. I would love to get this piece in October don't get me wrong, Hell I would have loved to get it last month!

Is there any chance of this PF being modified before release? I just don't understand the cape being raised on one side so awkwardly! I can live with the pose, but the cape is so distracting.

Anyone else think that batman is the weakest one of the DC line up so far?

Is there any chance of this PF being modified before release? I just don't understand the cape being raised on one side so awkwardly! I can live with the pose, but the cape is so distracting.

I think he is the best DC pf so far.

:monkey1:panic::monkey4

Back