Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I think they expect to sell out or come closer to at and after sdcc this year, people will see it in person, more videos online, it will reboot the buzz, which could equal a spike in sales, plus will give enough time to all those new order and if available flex pays.

Damn:gah:. I just found out yesterday that Deadpool was delayed and now Bats. This is a real downer. I can't believe I ordered at last years SDCC and we won't have it when this one rolls around.

I really wish you could change to flex pay when then go and do this. Has anyone ever tried calling SS to see if they'll let you switch?

With all the delays on pieces I think I won't use flex pay hardly at all. I will simply do it myself. How many guys here have hundreds of dollars sunk into flexpays here for Bats that go all the way back to December or January??? They could have spent that money in other things if they so chose. I do wish I had known that this would MAYBE come out Oct, I passed on a few great deals to save up for this in May and then August.:slap

Yeah, the delay sucks but it will at least allow me to go pick up a Loki now. I have the money for this set aside but with this delay, I'll be able to recoup that money in the time between so allows me to grab something else.

with all my latest quality issues I just hope it turns out good... The wait i can take, the quality issues - not so much. I'm receiving Ivy within a few days and I REALLY hope she turns out great...

With all the delays on pieces I think I won't use flex pay hardly at all. I will simply do it myself. How many guys here have hundreds of dollars sunk into flexpays here for Bats that go all the way back to December or January??? They could have spent that money in other things if they so chose. I do wish I had known that this would MAYBE come out Oct, I passed on a few great deals to save up for this in May and then August.:slap

I would rather pay upfront when ordering then worry about having the money when it ships.

I am not pleased with yet another delay, but it's less of a slap in the face when they don't wait until the last minute to delay. I hate it when it's getting close to ship date and then, "Surprise...2 month delay, suckers!"

I would rather pay upfront when ordering then worry about having the money when it ships.

I think I would actually prefer this, too, especially having to deal with currency exchange. I can't predict what the Canadian dollar value is going to be in eight years when I finally get my Superman, for example, so I'd rather pay it off now when I have some cost certainty.

To each their own. I would rather have the money in my account earning I retest for me not SSC. Again I don't mind delays persay, but I wish thy were better with their initial estimates. One or two months makes sense, but more then half a year makes it a little trickier to figure what else I could swing in terms of stuff I want to get say on the aftermarket.

Both methods cater to a certain situation. Neither is better than the other.

To each their own. I would rather have the money in my account earning I retest for me not SSC. Again I don't mind delays persay, but I wish thy were better with their initial estimates. One or two months makes sense, but more then half a year makes it a little trickier to figure what else I could swing in terms of stuff I want to get say on the aftermarket.

You won't get that much interest to make much of a difference

You won't get that much interest to make much of a difference

Oh I know ... Only a few bucks really... Better me then them though. In the end I wish that they were just more on the money with there shipping dates. Just easier to save and budget for other things I might want.

I just posted this to the Sideshow Facebook page
923225_10151499171778562_662852585_n.jpg

Agh it's a bit depressing this got delayed AGAIN. I'm so glad this was the one Pre Order I payed up full straight away :lol

Oh well

What did you guys expect when they are making nearly 10,000 of these? DC is creating quite the backlog for Sideshow. Just add 3-6 months on the initial Sideshow release dates and then you will minimize your frustration with delays.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride.....:chillpill:
Gives me a bit of breathing room anyway should something good pop up around Con. :yess:

Back