Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I'm hoping ROTS Yoda gets delayed a month.

Ooo I was very close on that but I missed out on the Yoda I really wanted. The one that SS released a while ago. Oh well. Ada Wong looks pretty damn good too.

My breath is much worse than my personality. I know that. I accept it.

I'm trying to change, but mouthwash is expensive and if I'm completely honest, I like my breath. :dunno

Ooo I was very close on that but I missed out on the Yoda I really wanted. The one that SS released a while ago. Oh well. Ada Wong looks pretty damn good too.

A lot of people aren't fans of the new Yoda, but he looks like my avatar, which makes him awesome beyond words.

AH! Yoda >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CGI Yoda

My breath is much worse than my personality. I know that. I accept it.

I'm trying to change, but mouthwash is expensive and if I'm completely honest, I like my breath. :dunno

:clap

A lot of people aren't fans of the new Yoda, but he looks like my avatar, which makes him awesome beyond words.

AH! Yoda >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CGI Yoda

It's not that I don't like it or am not a fan devil but I am chasing one definitive yoda for my collection and obviously that leans more towards the original.

Pretty bummed about this getting delayed. I still have Green Lantern and Master Chief coming soon. I hope those don't get delayed also.

Well I didn't think we were that bad (checks breath) :monkey4 :thud:

Come on Ondi you have to admit your breath is quite bad :lol
Ha I'm sure your breath smells beautiful really ;)

You know you love all of our lovely personalities ...
Lol

Of course I do mate. How could I not :1-1:

Out of all my PO this is the one I pay off straight away & now its the furthest one from release :yess:

Sounds like another round of cancellations to me

Mythos Yoda :yess:

Is my breath bad Burning? Well I take mints but meh I already have my wife so who cares :lol Probably have to edit that out later for my own wellbeing :lol

Sounds like another round of cancellations to me

Mythos Yoda :yess:

Is my breath bad Burning? Well I take mints but meh I already have my wife so who cares :lol Probably have to edit that out later for my own wellbeing :lol

I love that this is one of the few places I can post and my wife doesnt really case

I love that this is one of the few places I can post and my wife doesnt really case

:hi5: amen to that man. So who is going to SDCC this year to take new photos of this for us poor international sods? We need new pics to get us through to some quarter in 2014 when this might come out.

Man. Just saw this was delayed again. Now it's due over a year past when it went up for PO. It better show up better than the proto now. No excuses on the QC front will be acceptable now. Really disappointing news though.

Guess Deadpool will be the first SS piece I will ever receive. Hopefully he's not delayed to.

Although I am disappointed at the delay and preferred it was not because it was the cause of my hunt for old SS releases and paying aftermarket prices, this does free up some fund to hunt down yet another old piece I now want. At this point, I think all I want from the DC line is Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. I should have all three by 2020 right? :huh:

Good Point Arctic, pressure is on even more so to produce a very high quality piece.

Bummer Batman would have been the perfect start to the hobby. I hope Deadpool blows you away though

Although I am disappointed at the delay and preferred it was not because it was the cause of my hunt for old SS releases and paying aftermarket prices, this does free up some fund to hunt down yet another old piece I now want. At this point, I think all I want from the DC line is Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. I should have all three by 2020 right? :huh:

You set a year? You're more postive than me that's for sure :lol I'm just going for the trinity aswell. At least we know we have plenty of time to save for Wonder Woman.

Seriously...That might just happen..:impatient:

Well I can't say that I will get those thre for sure cause we haven't seen WW, who knows it my bomb, I will get whatever comes out good.

Though I think most of us were at least expecting a delay might happen we are still aloud to be disappointed. However, I do agree with Artic that now there will be no excuse for any line wide QC issues. With a 6 month delay these better be as AWESOME as we want them to be.

Man. Just saw this was delayed again. Now it's due over a year past when it went up for PO. It better show up better than the proto now. No excuses on the QC front will be acceptable now. Really disappointing news though.

Guess Deadpool will be the first SS piece I will ever receive. Hopefully he's not delayed to.

I think Deadpool will get delayed. He has a high es.

You set a year? You're more postive than me that's for sure :lol I'm just going for the trinity aswell. At least we know we have plenty of time to save for Wonder Woman.

2020 is a little hopeful huh. We won't receive Batman until after SDCC. My prediction tells me superman won't be up for preorder until June. We won't receive him until 1.5 years later. Then I was hoping within the following 5 years, we would get Wonder Woman. I do wish to be wrong and we get all of the above sooner than I predicted. I also expect perfection from all these pieces with their price increases and delays :lecture

Back