Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

There is definitely a fine line between taking the time needed to get it right and being unable to meet commitments (i.e. pissing people off).

I guess I can wait for this if it means it will be a near perfect piece.

They should just change the estimated ship date to "It's done when it's done".

Wait...wait....wait... Are you guys trying to tell me there's a Batman PF coming? Whoa! I hope I get the chance to order the EX... How come Spidey hasn't posted about this?

I don't like delays. Taking PO down payments is a commitment to deliver at a given time. I'll take free shipping please.

I agree, if SSC is going to play around with release date and mess up all of us trying to budget for those expensive items they really shouldn't have an NRD.
When I read it was pushed back I assumed May, maybe June but August???? WTF?

I don't like delays. Taking PO down payments is a commitment to deliver at a given time. I'll take free shipping please.

:goodpost::exactly: You speak truth!:lecture

I agree, if SSC is going to play around with release date and mess up all of us trying to budget for those expensive items they really shouldn't have an NRD.
When I read it was pushed back I assumed May, maybe June but August???? WTF?

Exactly I couldn't agree more. At least be clear with us exactly where in the process we are with these. I can be far more understanding with a little parting of information :lecture

Last edited:

Every product page has this little disclaimer gents:

Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.

That's SS escape clause right there.

Except that they make no such commitment, and they state it explicitly (as the mighty Chin has pointed out).

Your NRD guarantees you an order, and that's it.

Every product page has this little disclaimer gents:

Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.

That's SS escape clause right there.

Except that they make no such commitment, and they state it explicitly (as the mighty Chin has pointed out).

Your NRD guarantees you an order, and that's it.

You guys are spot on but I'm still annoyed :lol :pfft:

Well, yeah. :lol

Not for me, though. My schedule finally worked itself out. Ivy in May, Ada Wong in June, Batman in August. Or, you know...whenever.

I got nothing but this and the Master Chief which should be next month.

Time to start looking at those Bats and Supes LSB very seriously methinks.

Back