Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Wow are you an :cuss all the time. Whats the point of buying a "collectible" if the value never goes up and its worth less in years because they made to many for them. :censored:censored:censored

That's why I don't buy open edition items, the exclusive on this PF is going to hold value but the regular will never go up since there will be so many on the aftermarket for sale at any given time.

Wow are you an :cuss all the time. Whats the point of buying a "collectible" if the value never goes up and its worth less in years because they made to many for them. :censored:censored:censored

If you collect for value there are far better investments out there than sideshow, if your looking to invest then collecting is not for you, you need to hit the stock market and such, if you like speculating then may I suggest real state, and if you like to gamble with your money then there are cockfights, in conclusion leave the collecting of these pieces to the people that enjoy them from an artistic point of view, you have a good day sir. :thwak lol

If you collect for value there are far better investments out there than sideshow, if your looking to invest then collecting is not for you, you need to hit the stock market and such, if you like speculating then may I suggest real state, and if you like to gamble with your money then there are cockfights, in conclusion leave the collecting of these pieces to the people that enjoy them from an artistic point of view, you have a good day sir. :thwak lol

Sounds like a cockfight going on right now :wave

I'm never selling this statue. Thus it does not matter to me if the edition is 1000 or 10,000. I understand why someone would be upset that plans on flipping a piece and having the edition be much higher than they would like. But thems the breaks.. You place your bets, you take your chances.

Well in that case I place 20 on the other guy lol

:exactly::goodpost:.... I am getting this bad boy and he won't be leaving so I don't care if there are 9 449 other statues out there or not. The nly way my regular will ever leave my home is if the Ex fairy shows up me spray ...lol

:exactly::goodpost:.... I am getting this bad boy and he won't be leaving so I don't care if there are 9 449 other statues out there or not. The nly way my regular will ever leave my home is if the Ex fairy shows up me spray ...lol

Just because you don't know me dosent mean you should just take someone else's side when they were clearly being a d*** I said I was still going to buy and love the statue just wish and didn't understand why SS didn't make the runs closet together they made 3x as many bats then Joker and Ivy. That was my point. What es has SS even done close to Batman 10000. Trust me the only reason I collect them is because I love the characters. I just prefer my very pricey collectibles to just be that collectibles not glorified toys. So, that being said both of you can get the ****** off my back and please read all the previous post next time and maybe you'll understand or ask for an explanation before jumping to conclusions. Thank you

Just because you don't know me dosent mean you should just take someone else's side when they were clearly being a d*** I said I was still going to buy and love the statue just wish and didn't understand why SS didn't make the runs closet together they made 3x as many bats then Joker and Ivy. That was my point. What es has SS even done close to Batman 10000. Trust me the only reason I collect them is because I love the characters. I just prefer my very pricey collectibles to just be that collectibles not glorified toys. So, that being said both of you can get the ****** off my back and please read all the previous post next time and maybe you'll understand or ask for an explanation before jumping to conclusions. Thank you

You say 10,000 as in the total. I say 2000 as in the total EX ES. If you were lucky enough to secure an EX then that is only 750 more than the Joker EX ES. I think that is pretty good. If you want limited than you can buy the EX. If not than the regular is perfect for you. Everyone who is going crazy over the ES always mentions them by combining both ES. Why? The EX is collectible and will maintain value if not become a Batman grail mark my words. I am just not seeing the problem. No offense to anyone.:dunno

:lecture The EX is always the way to go if edition size matters to you. The EX is always more limited. If you didn't get the EX you have nothing to complain about. If you missed it get over it and move on. Or go buy one on eBay. :lol

I am so ready to move on....:gah:

n506fabefda40a.png
...idea ol chap! :hi5:

Firstly, I have only been a member for like a month longer then you so I don't know many people here all that much better then you do.

Secondly, I agree with Ish because we have similar points of view, and he makes his point in a clear and articulate manor that does not approach the level of my five year old when he is throwing a tantrum because I didn't buy him a toy at ToysRUs.

Thirdly, and I am going to tell you something that you MAY not have figured out yet, people on the INTERNET sometimes disagree!!!! :horror:gah: No seriously you don't get that??? Instead you go on sware filled tyraids that are the equivalent of me smashing my hands on the table screaming, "Listen to me!!! I am right!! I am right!!! I am right!!! No, listen to me!!!!". If you can not handle people disagreeing with YOUR opinion, which is just that an opinion and by no means a fact, any better then that, then honestly you need to get off the message boards and forums till you have grown up a bit.

Fourthly, if you are about to go off on me again to try and convince me of your correctness, realize that I just don't care all that much about what you have to say, and then reread the previous paragraph until it sinks in.

Firstly, I have only been a member for like a month longer then you so I don't know many people here all that much better then you do.

Secondly, I agree with Ish because we have similar points of view, and he makes his point in a clear and articulate manor that does not approach the level of my five year old when he is throwing a tantrum because I didn't buy him a toy at ToysRUs.

Thirdly, and I am going to tell you something that you MAY not have figured out yet, people on the INTERNET sometimes disagree!!!! :horror:gah: No seriously you don't get that??? Instead you go on sware filled tyraids that are the equivalent of me smashing my hands on the table screaming, "Listen to me!!! I am right!! I am right!!! I am right!!! No, listen to me!!!!". If you can not handle people disagreeing with YOUR opinion, which is just that an opinion and by no means a fact, any better then that, then honestly you need to get off the message boards and forums till you have grown up a bit.

Fourthly, if you are about to go off on me again to try and convince me of your correctness, realize that I just don't care all that much about what you have to say, and then reread the previous paragraph until it sinks in.

Tldr :blissy

Back