Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I am sure enjoying getting to know everyone here, and there has been a hell of a lot of generosity coming my way. People have been throwing me tips, I just haven't been in the right place at the right time.

Who knows Spidey, even if you can't get one at retail you might be able to get on for like $100 over once it's in hand if you "really" want one.

Who knows Spidey, even if you can't get one at retail you might be able to get on for like $100 over once it's in hand if you "really" want one.

That's what I'm hoping for. I wouldn't mind spending a couple of hundred over retail for this Ex.

Yeah thanks Josh. I would pay a lite more that is for sure. It is kind of funny though because I have literally missed the two chances to get an Ex by minutes this week. In the end though the regular will rock, and I am not overly worried. It is a slight let down to have been SO close though.

They are making so many on the ex idk if it will really make a diff. Im getting the reg. im just happy to see a batman PF. He is prob my fav superhero and the ex would be nice but, at the same time its only a hand. I know im going to get chewed out for saying that but idc :monkey1

If it was a unmasked bat that would be cool then it would be a must have! :blissy I like the PIvy ex better then batman. I Even thght The Joker ex was a little weak i would have liked something more then a hat.....Sorry i dont want to start anything i just think Sideshow is being a little weak on some of the ex's that's all. so we can only :pray: that SMan and WW will be Great EX's.....Hope......

They are making so many on the ex idk if it will really make a diff. Im getting the reg. im just happy to see a batman PF. He is prob my fav superhero and the ex would be nice but, at the same time its only a hand. I know im going to get chewed out for saying that but idc :monkey1

I don't know about chewed out. But your not factoring in his popularity. 2000 EX is a drop in the bucket. Obviously if I weren't able to obtain an EX I would be ok with a reg but am stoked I got the EX.

I don't know about chewed out. But your not factoring in his popularity. 2000 EX is a drop in the bucket. Obviously if I weren't able to obtain an EX I would be ok with a reg but am stoked I got the EX.

Oh Besty:1-1:... Thanks again for the heads up again Kinger...:wink1:.

Your right 2000 for 7,000,000,000 ppl in the world is low but i add the ex and the reg number together to get the full run of a fig. b/c beside that extra piece everything else is the same. Its the same for The Joker most ppl that by The Bat will want The Joker but they only made 2500 reg and 1250 ex so 3750 Jokers. The are doing the same run for Deadpool and The Joker in my book is a lot bigger. then Batman is a run of 2000 Ex and 7500 reg so 9500 total. That has to be one of the highest numbers to date for Sideshow. dont get me worng im still in love with them :inlove

Well compared with the name plate- name tag EX's from the past I prefer these, the art prints are like in the middle but kind of lazy, like "take a few statues put this drawing in the box and call it an exclusive"

EX's should always be changes on the sculpt no matter how small it is, I take the one batarang over a name tag or art print any day.

In my Batman Statue Collection: I have statues with ES of 2500, 3000, 5000, and 7000. The PF with a 2000 run is the most limited Batman statue I'll own.

Dont get me wrong ppl i love the Batman PF i think it will look amazing even around all my batman black and white statues and life size bust i was just making a point that they could have done more or even made the runs a little closer together trust me ill still own it and love and cant wait to get i would have just been happy with something more when i saw it i fig i would just save the money and pick it up from my lcs over preordering it :panic:

Right, 2000 is a lot for sideshow ex statues but not for batman statues. Why people worry about everybody else's stuff, worry about the one you have at home.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 Waaaaaaaaaaa!!! There are 9499 people with the same statue I have waaaaaaaaaaa!!

Last edited:

Right, 2000 is a lot for sideshow ex statues but not for batman statues. Why people worry about everybody else's stuff, worry about the one you have at home.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 Waaaaaaaaaaa!!! There are 9499 people with the same statue I have waaaaaaaaaaa!!

I am going to go to everyone's who is NOT a freak steal their statues and HIDE them. AFTER the prices go up I will give them ALL back. Everyone happy now??? :rotfl

Somebody call the waaambulance :lol

Wow are you an :cuss all the time. Whats the point of buying a "collectible" if the value never goes up and its worth less in years because they made to many for them. :censored:censored:censored

Wow are you an :cuss all the time. Whats the point of buying a "collectible" if the value never goes up and its worth less in years because they made to many for them. :censored:censored:censored

Then I have a solution for you. Don't buy the statue...:lecture. Nuff said. Also, not to be to blunt but Ish is being reasonable, and you are losing your **** for no good reason.

Back