Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone that's looking for a slimmer Bats will just have to wait until SSC releases a new Bats PF. I'm glad that this PF is huge and muscular. That's the way I wanted my Bats PF to look. Hopefully, SSC will hook up the collectors with a more streamlined Bats PF with the next release.

Cheers. :hi5:

Just wondering guys, I did get this batman and I'm in love with it. Only thing is I just noticed the back of the brown shipper box has a large "X" drawn across the whole back side and looks like the edition size number is covered up with brown tape. Wondering if this was returned item?I did notice the bat symbol is little off center and the ab muscles are not as defined as the pics.

Just wondering guys, I did get this batman and I'm in love with it. Only thing is I just noticed the back of the brown shipper box has a large "X" drawn across the whole back side and looks like the edition size number is covered up with brown tape. Wondering if this was returned item?I did notice the bat symbol is little off center and the ab muscles are not as defined as the pics.

What is the number on the base of your Bats PF? Generally, an X on the box (red or blue) usually means a low number in the run. The bat symbol is easily adjustable. Just futz with it and you can get it right where you want. There's cloth over the abs so a little loss of definition is to be expected. If the fit of his costume is snug in that area, everything is fine. So long as you don't see any obvious QC issues, I'd say you are all good. Enjoy the statue. He's a BEAST. Congrats on picking up this phenomenal PF.

What is the number on the base of your Bats PF? Generally, an X on the box (red or blue) usually means a low number in the run. The bat symbol is easily adjustable. Just futz with it and you can get it right where you want. There's cloth over the abs so a little loss of definition is to be expected. If the fit of his costume is snug in that area, everything is fine. So long as you don't see any obvious QC issues, I'd say you are all good. Enjoy the statue. He's a BEAST. Congrats on picking up this phenomenal PF.

Honestly I don't remember the exact number but I'm pretty sure high around 57xx out of 7500 and the x was blue. since I'm not home I can't take pic. Eitherway I'm in love with this statue. My first statue ever, usually I collect figures. But none of it bothers me much at all. I was just curious. My all time favorite for sure so far. Thanks for the info.

Honestly I don't remember the exact number but I'm pretty sure high around 57xx out of 7500 and the x was blue. since I'm not home I can't take pic. Eitherway I'm in love with this statue. My first statue ever, usually I collect figures. But none of it bothers me much at all. I was just curious. My all time favorite for sure so far. Thanks for the info.

Your first statue you say? It-has-begun-600x327.jpg

I love that head, Spidey! Will you be selling them? :)

Also, I've been away a while so sorry for bringing up old news but I really like the unmasked head as well, anyone know who commissioned it and whether it's still possible to get one?

I love that head, Spidey! Will you be selling them? :)

Also, I've been away a while so sorry for bringing up old news but I really like the unmasked head as well, anyone know who commissioned it and whether it's still possible to get one?

I am going to sell them Hewitt, but I will be tying it into the original key so it will fit perfectly. I have been loving doing these. I had a Jim Lee Superman too, but I am going to be redoing that one from scratch as it has a few to many anatomy issues. This one will be a little ways off I think as my Batgirl will be coming first I think. As for the unmasked head that is a MadX custom.

I am going to sell them Hewitt, but I will be tying it into the original key so it will fit perfectly. I have been loving doing these. I had a Jim Lee Superman too, but I am going to be redoing that one from scratch as it has a few to many anatomy issues. This one will be a little ways off I think as my Batgirl will be coming first I think. As for the unmasked head that is a MadX custom.

Looking forward to it

I wish someone would do a head holder for the second head on the Superman EX PF. I would get in on that.

Last edited:
Back