Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I've said before they should have done what they did with Supermans cape/head to Batmans.

Yeah unfortunately Batman seems to be their experimental piece and Superman was the evolution of that. It's a shame they didn't think of it for him

My only experience with sculpted capes is with scarlet witch. My issue is that she has been a pain in my ass in space. Not to mention having the red rub on her neck....yikes. I feel cloth would make it stellar to am extent. I am interested in batgirls style. Would be fitting to match. Probably harder to find a sculpted cape comission opposed to mix media.

Yeah unfortunately Batman seems to be their experimental piece and Superman was the evolution of that. It's a shame they didn't think of it for him

I actually much prefer the Bats head/cowl set up to the way SSC did Supes head/cape set up. Bats portraits can be changed up in seconds and doesn't require messing with the cape. Supes is the exact opposite. You have to remove the cape to put on the COH portrait and then put the cape back on. It's a total pain in the ass. IMO, the Bats PF has a much better set up to change up the portraits.

I actually much prefer the Bats head/cowl set up to the way SSC did Supes head/cape set up. Bats portraits can be changed up in seconds and doesn't require messing with the cape. Supes is the exact opposite. You have to remove the cape to put on the COH portrait and then put the cape back on. It's a total pain in the ass. IMO, the Bats PF has a much better set up to change up the portraits.
:goodpost:

I agree. I hate changing supes head because of the cape.

Actually I agree with the both of you but visually speaking I think the finish on Superman looks better :) Who knows maybe with the next one they may have solved that problem aswell.

Actually I agree with the both of you but visually speaking I think the finish on Superman looks better :) Who knows maybe with the next one they may have solved that problem aswell.

Yup, I'll take a pain in the arse to switch out any dAy as long as when I look at it I'm not saying.... Something is not right here. Oh well. Spilt milk.

So my wait list is getting canceled for the exclusive cause its sold out. So I got an offer for the reg with free shipping. I also received a conversion for supes ex, so anyone think Batman is worth it (for said shipping)? I have funds for supes, sort of, but batman is essential if I end up getting supes since I'll have ww also. Not to mention I also got the same offer for Red Skull plus 15% off. This is tough.

Last edited:
ef42dbe2769bf6fa4424eaee07091f19.jpg

So my wait list is getting canceled for the exclusive cause its sold out. So I got an offer for the reg and free shipping? I also got a conversion for supes, so anyone think its worth it? I have funds for supes, sort of, but batman is essential if I get supes since I'll have ww also. Not to mention I also got the same for Red Skull. This is tough

I've decided to pass on Bats. Still going for an exclusive. Plus I feel I should sell my ivy to go exclusive as well. I may get red skull. Thats still a big chunk off.about 100! Now I wonder actually if I could get that offer for bats!

Back