Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it has potential. Might work if he had the cape design come over the neck instead of tucked into the head seam

DynamicMenace over on Statue Forums has been experimenting on some

c966e52a-ca96-4f28-babb-678bd58e9752_zps9c556c11.jpg

Batsleathercape014_zps05e4e4b8.jpg

I'm definitely digging the cape over the shoulder and arms look. Definitely has potential.

Hey, I applaud anyone who wants to make it look the way they want so if he's happy with the end result I guess that's all that matters.

Hey, I applaud anyone who wants to make it look the way they want so if he's happy with the end result I guess that's all that matters.

That's wasn't a slander bro. I just don't like it. It's done well. The material and cape look very well done. I just prefer the sculpted version. That why there's two portraits on batman as well. To each their own right?

That's wasn't a slander bro. I just don't like it. It's done well. The material and cape look very well done. I just prefer the sculpted version. That why there's two portraits on batman as well. To each their own right?

Just a statement not giving you crap bro hope you know that. I don't prefer it as I said.

That's unfortunate..... You were forced to keep the broken piece that shipped? Wasn't there insurance? Sorry to hear about that. Nothing more disappointing then dealing with a busted piece

I would never recommend not getting insurance, but most times it's worthless (unless the box it totally trashed or they lose the package). All UPS or whomever has to say is, "well, we didn't package the item, so it's not out fault"...claim DENIED!

I love the sculpted cape. It's huge and gives the statue presence but that fabric cape definitely has potential and the material used looks really nice

The sculpted cape does take up a lot of room so I wouldn't be surprised if some people go the fabric route just to free up some more space for there display

I love the sculpted cape. It's huge and gives the statue presence but that fabric cape definitely has potential and the material used looks really nice

The sculpted cape does take up a lot of room so I wouldn't be surprised if some people go the fabric route just to free up some more space for there display

There is no way I would forego the sculpted cape on this piece for rooms sake. It is such a part of this piece I would rather not even own it if I couldnt have the cape. Unless someone did an equally good streamlined sculpted version I could swap out like the heads for an alternate display. Windy day...... Not so windy day.

I like the cape it just needs to be lifted a bit higher to cover the base of the head sculpt, very promising.

But I do love my sculpted cape, I'd never replace it. I think is looks majestic. It's what I and others have admired the most at times

As I've said before they should have done what they did with Supermans cape/head to Batmans.

Back