1/6 SSC 1:6 Batman - Gotham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC BATMAN Gotham Knight

I've thought all of the SS Batman sculpts were terrible so far and this is no different. But I've got a few custom heads I can replace it with. Was hoping they would do one in the black and grey scheme.

They are not canceling Flash, calm down.

hes has his bat wings on top of his head. cmon sideshow you better include a short ear head sculpt. and why does he always look constipated on the john look

I also got some Brian Bolland vibes.

That actually might be possible, Joker was heavily influenced there. It might be an attempt to directly pair it?

On another note, whatever became of these?

What is funny is that the two releases we've got didn't have any of those tags which means the plans have changed but I seriously doubt the want to make all of these hasn't I wouldn't be shocked if some of these were SDCC Exclusives.

Looking like DC direct justice batman.

I sure hope not, if any artist lent themselves to a realistic style its Alex Ross and if this is what they could do with it, then it'd be a huge fail. Whenever they get to Alex Ross, those should be easy slam dunks, but the body types wouldn't be right.

I think with removing flash from coming soon I think they canceled him. Not sure about lantern

I believe Sideshow said they are reworking both, I wouldn't worry that they're outright canceled. SSC is going to rightfully bleed this license.

I'm torn on this one. I do like the long-eared cowl, but like most others have said, he looks constipated in that pic. I'd like to add this to my Batman collection, but not sure I will. Would hate to tell people that this was some exclusive "I need a suppository" Batman...:dunno

I've never really cared for the long eared interpretation of Batman but maybe some more pictures will get me in to this figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I worry that sideshow is getting ADD like DC comics did with dc direct. If I was sideshow doing the grey and black. I'd make 3 different sculpts. And give him a different belt and accessories to make it a buy not a pass for those who wanted black and gray. If they are using the tall ears is focus on a vintage approach to sculpt. Then a short ear and a long ear but they need to be a different sculpt from the blue and gray.

I think with removing flash from coming soon I think they canceled him. Not sure about lantern

This isn't the same sculpt as the blue version. And I'd imagine it will come with a few different heads and faceplates like the other one did. It seems none will have a nose either. It looks like the belt is the same, but I'd agree that it would make sense to change it up so it gives another reason to buy. DC Direct was doing artist versions, so they redesigned each Batman from scratch. I'd like to see Sideshow do that.

This isn't the same sculpt as the blue version. And I'd imagine it will come with a few different heads and faceplates like the other one did. It seems none will have a nose either. It looks like the belt is the same, but I'd agree that it would make sense to change it up so it gives another reason to buy. DC Direct was doing artist versions, so they redesigned each Batman from scratch. I'd like to see Sideshow do that.

Me too, but I think there's

510IqjPBpNL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Personally I feel they should have finished the justice league cast before doing variants. That was DCD big disastrous problem they couldn't stick with a run before getting high and doing a revamp because it's what the rice crispies was telling them in there high state while they were on an eating binge.

I see them taking a long time on Wonder Woman because I doubt they will work with Phicen to use there stainless steel seamless body. But instead attempt to make one themselves that will probably break on it's way to customer. I hear people had broken Ada Wong because there attempt at a full seamless body. Because both are to proud to in list help from someone who has been cultivating this type of body for years

On the positive side, they would not be releasing a v2.0 if the line wasnt selling, so it must be doing good

On the negative side, if the line's doing good they might think that the quality of it is any good.

On the positive side, they would not be releasing a v2.0 if the line wasnt selling, so it must be doing good

I Hope Sideshow runs this line in the ground like they have done with Star Wars! I like to see as many characters from this line as possible,and not just repaints.

Back