SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's a Bowen Designs The Thing statue. Love it... customized the belt color to white.

image.jpg

Can't believe the asking prices for this figure now. Maybe the longer I wait the easier it will be to sell the spare parts

do you mean the Jedi Mentor, or the Jedi Master?

I used the Jedi Master clothes on the Xmas Yoda.

image.jpg

Bought from a fellow collector.

1/6 Sideshow Yoda: Jedi Master

I already own Sideshow's Vader and Hot Toys Luke.
Recently, a big part of it is due to the hype of Episode VII, I've been collecting some more Star Wars figures.
My recent purchases were Boba Fett, R2-D2, and I am still waiting for the Stormtroopers.
I was only missing Jedi Master Yoda!

What a great little figure.
The body is well put together, and very nice you can bend his vest, so it can keep its shape for more extreme force poses.

To me Yoda is also the little guy with his walking stick, that's why I wouldn't put him in the supplied chairs very often.
I would have liked if they included a headsculpt with his eyes closed as if he is using the Force.

Keep loving the fact that Sideshow gives all the hands and feet with pegs already attached, saves for so much hassle!

Enjoy the pics!

I've got two of this guys for different poses and heads. It's a nice figure. I guess HT will eventually release one that will make me want to buy another one.

Man if anyone is looking to sell one PM me I missed out when this guy was available and would love to pick him up.

Man if anyone is looking to sell one PM me I missed out when this guy was available and would love to pick him up.

I have an extra one that's only been displayed in a glass case that I may think about selling. I'll think about it and let you know.

Actually if I don't sell the second figure, I have quite a few spare parts (including the chair and an extra head). Would anyone be interested in buying them?

Just got this guy from sideshow yesterday from their 2nd chance email exclusive one too. I'm so excited can't wait to get this guy on my shelf!

Well you're not alone on missing out apparently Sideshow sold more Yodas than they had in the second chance offer. So I am actually not getting one, had to call them today to see why it still said "shipping soon"

Oh correct me if I'm wrong please, I'm just trying to wrap my head around the whole refund policy Sideshow has. So I paid for the yoda figure, $83.99 because I used $32 in rewards points. They said they'd refund the money they charged me and as an apology they'd put the $32 rewards points on another order I had that they actually could deliver on, don't I still lose rewards points since now instead of getting the full rewards points I should've gotten for my C-3P0 I'm now going to get (retail price - $32) • .05 as the amount is get back in rewards points from 3P0?
If I'm wrong like I said correct me, however if I'm right am I the only who thinks that's complete crap since they took my rewards points from me solely under the impression that I was buying a Yoda figure when in reality they had no Yoda figure to sell me?

Oh correct me if I'm wrong please, I'm just trying to wrap my head around the whole refund policy Sideshow has. So I paid for the yoda figure, $83.99 because I used $32 in rewards points. They said they'd refund the money they charged me and as an apology they'd put the $32 rewards points on another order I had that they actually could deliver on, don't I still lose rewards points since now instead of getting the full rewards points I should've gotten for my C-3P0 I'm now going to get (retail price - $32) • .05 as the amount is get back in rewards points from 3P0?
If I'm wrong like I said correct me, however if I'm right am I the only who thinks that's complete crap since they took my rewards points from me solely under the impression that I was buying a Yoda figure when in reality they had no Yoda figure to sell me?

No matter what you used the reward points on, Yoda or C3PO, you would lose $32 or $1.60 in reward points compared to paying the full price. :dunno

When I saw this was bumped, I thought SS decided to rerelease this figure too. This time without the chair lol.

Nice pics!

Back