SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont like the sculpt on the ESB version. And while I don't think the PT Yoda still doesn't resemble what we saw in the movie, nor do I like the PT, I think the figure looks like loads of fun.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I dont like the sculpt on the ESB version. And while I don't think the PT Yoda still doesn't resemble what we saw in the movie, nor do I like the PT, I think the figure looks like loads of fun.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

It is! :clap

Can't believe I almost at one time canceled my PO. :slap

I too almost did not buy it because of all the negative initial comments before the figure was released.:slap

I was in a toy shop earlier today, and they just happened to have the original Sideshow Yoda on the shelf. I took a look at it and I firmly believe it is better than the New prequel yoda that recently released. The paint job on it looks really good as well. I purchased the new yoda in hopes of having hat fill in for an ESB Yoda, after seeing the ESB yoda it is no contest.

Needless to say I purchased the older version of it and I have zero regrets. He looks spectacular perched on his log next to the Hot Toys Luke.

I agree. The green on the new one is more muted, which is nice, but the sculpt on the first one is leagues better than the second, milder portrait that comes with the new Yoda.

665409dc369e11e3b46022000a1fb37a_8.jpg

They had a point blank shot. I'm sure they thought he was as good as dead. Maybe they blinked. Makes you wonder what their last thoughts were while their heads rolled around on the floor.

Old news by now, but the slow boat finally reached our shores and I got my POd Yoda before the year ended. This figure really looks great in hand, and its knees are so much better than SSC's 12" figures LOL So happy to finally have a sixth scale Yoda in my SW collection :)

Maybe but being a clone or anyone in that time had to hear stories or rumors about Yodas feats and abilities.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

I just don't think the clones were that smart. They followed orders. Almost blindly. In the Clone Wars series it fleshes out a bit more of their free thinking. I'm sure Gree just thought he could get the drop on Yoda before he suspected anything. Rumors are one thing but seeing him in action? That's something else.

Back