SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah after i looked at it i noticed as well that the collarbone being cut would do nothing for it. maybe cutting a small piece of the plastic at the base where the neck peg goes would, but i think im good for now.

The Yoda's look good together, I may need to pick one up from the OT now. I think a split display of them together, like the OT on a log and the new one sitting nearby in a council chair would be pretty nice.

yeah after i looked at it i noticed as well that the collarbone being cut would do nothing for it. maybe cutting a small piece of the plastic at the base where the neck peg goes would, but i think im good for now.

I think that's what would need to happen, as shaving the collar area was not it... funny thing is the design on the original Yoda worked better. But I think it was a different kind of connection.

For now my Yoda is just a bit restricted, but aside from that real happy with how he turned out. Glad I was able to get a bit of a turn around from my initial disappointment.

Just ordered this, was on the fence. I had it ordered long ago when it was first available but cancelled it once pictures started popping up. I had $100 in rewards so it only cost me $11ish dollars for the figure. Hoping it impresses as it will be my first SW figure (all others are hot toys primarilly) Next I want to get the DX Luke.

Got Yoda from my LCS today. Great little figure. Monger and Hulk are currently my largest 1/6th figure, and now this is the smallest.

My only concern at this point is his cloak. It is wired for poseability, but the wire seems to run out half way up the right side. It was poking out hen I first got him open this morning.

Is this a defect? Is it supposed to be run all the way through? Anybody else encounter this?

I am not to fond of both SSC Yoda's (and I have seen both in person). Small, green and old..."check", but it lacks "life" and personality. Here is a bad example as it is comparing to the new Hasbro figure. But when I saw this new Hasbro Yoda I thought......"that is Yoda"!!!

High-Resolution-Hasbro-Black-Series-Yoda-Luke-Skywalker-Jedi-Training-01.jpg

I am not to fond of both SSC Yoda's (and I have seen both in person). Small, green and old..."check", but it lacks "life" and personality. Here is a bad example as it is comparing to the new Hasbro figure. But when I saw this new Hasbro Yoda I thought......"that is Yoda"!!!

High-Resolution-Hasbro-Black-Series-Yoda-Luke-Skywalker-Jedi-Training-01.jpg

The closest I've seen to capture sutble yoda features, I would suggest the head is under scale or the body is oversized

just got my yoda figure last night....i like it more than what i was originally seeing with in-hand pics. One thing though...does anybody's calm headsculpt have the ears unbalanced? My left ear is higher than the right, it's more apparent in-hand.

BW0hqJOCEAEUzbK.jpg:large

Well I present my yoda Sideshow Exclusive, to put real silver and gray hair (donated by my shnauzer) and saber repaint the buttons and frames (green, blue and silver) as it comes on in the movie :clap:panic:

1391825_10151706840757896_1316603715_n.jpg

1385458_10151706844997896_1267127925_n.jpg

1385431_10151706845692896_1670637443_n.jpg

1380286_10151706846272896_1036655858_n.jpg

1053_10151706846757896_349546100_n.jpg

1378819_10151706847237896_1160197931_n.jpg

Back