SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was waiting for my yoda to arrive and this is what I get instead,I did not order this or do I collect these..kinda pissed that they screwed up but it is worth twice as much as the yoda..
picture.php

After the better pics posted and reviews I'm definitely going to pick him up looks very nice for the price!

I really want this figure but I'm actually starting to worry about QC now.. It seems to have an above average amount of issues :/

Just got my yoda today and AWESOME ! I wish they gave us 2 complete and skipped the xtra's. I picked up a xtra set a clothes but will end up buyin a 2nd probably to use both hs. Great figure Mean and Green!

WoW just grabbed a 2nd yoda with angry sculpt and clothes for 60 bucks:yess: and 3 dollars and 4o cents to ship.:yess: SWEEEEEEEEEET. Thank you now can have both hs versions.

I ordered a SS Yoda Jedi Master figure last week, directly from Sideshow, and it arrived today. The only problem is, instead of a Yoda, they shipped me an exclusive Joker. :dunno

Anybody else ever encounter this sort of thing from Sideshow before? I already contacted them informing them of the mistake. They told me to wait for their returns department to respond.

SSC_Wrong.jpg

I ordered a SS Yoda Jedi Master figure last week, directly from Sideshow, and it arrived today. The only problem is, instead of a Yoda, they shipped me an exclusive Joker. :dunno

Anybody else ever encounter this sort of thing from Sideshow before? I already contacted them informing them of the mistake. They told me to wait for their returns department to respond.

SSC_Wrong.jpg

Umm...........look one page back.

Wow what the heck happened with ss shipping the wrong figures. I guessing they will discover this with inventory and such.
Great pics guys, opening mine tonight.

Umm...........look one page back.

Oh, I just saw the other member's post showing a similar issue as mine. Anyway, I just got this response from SSC earlier:

"You said that you received a Joker instead of the Yoda that you ordered on order #, which I am forwarding to Daniel in our RETURNS Department. Both items have similar item/SKU numbers so it is possible that is where we made a mistake in shipping the wrong item, we are sorry about that!"

So different products, similar SKU's. :thwak

Man, I know it won't be honest, but if SSC would send me an EX $200 figure in place of one half its price, I would call it a day, and just re-order Yoda :D

Back