SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures!

null_zps4cabe10c.jpg

null_zps8176c623.jpg

null_zpsc64e0efc.jpg

I really like him. He has a great feel, the paint is better than expected for the most part, I love the poseability and the wire cloak/rag is awesome too.

Now for the bummers:

As you can see above, the head I have on is the passive head. Here's the other one...

null_zps5139cd42.jpg

So two heads, same face, one has eyes looking up for some reason...

Also, both heads have these scratches on top, a little hard to see in the photos but looks like slippery hands while sculpting the hair... So... Two heads going back lol

null_zpsb92aac9d.jpg

null_zpsb8b69fb8.jpg

Finally, there is a lot of flaking on the pegs for the hands and legs when I switch them out.

null_zpsd468e7f4.jpg

Other than those issues, so far I'm really happy! Don't think I'll do anything with the chairs though.

Now question... Depending on how much sideshow would charge me to keep the wrong head after they send a replacement, would anyone want to take the one with the eyes looking up?

Mine arrives tomorrow. Really looking forward to having him join Bespin Luke. Also one of the rare packages from SS I don't have to be there to sign for. :lol

Thanks for posting pics man.

Posebility looks cool, as does the cloak.
Thats where it ends however.

This looks like the old SS yoda? I don't understand what you mean when you say both heads have the same face with different eyes?

And those QC problems are inexcusable in this day and age.

And just to quote the very first image in this thread again.. I mean really?

:dunno

Day06_123012_Yoda.jpg

null_zps8176c623.jpg

Last edited:
It does not look like its worth $100.00. The face sculpt seems really blah to me.

This looks like the old SS yoda? I don't understand what you mean when you say both heads have the same face with different eyes?

I mean that that both heads have the same expression. Neutral. One head is supposed to have a downturned mouth and furrowed brow for the serious/angry head. I didn't get that. I need to go back and watch a Review or two to see if everyone's are like this and SS just didn't deliver on the promised head sculpt or if I just got one wrong head.

What's wierd is that the eyes are painted differently even thi the expressions on the face are identical.

I mean that that both heads have the same expression. Neutral. One head is supposed to have a downturned mouth and furrowed brow for the serious/angry head. I didn't get that. I need to go back and watch a Review or two to see if everyone's are like this and SS just didn't deliver on the promised head sculpt or if I just got one wrong head.

What's wierd is that the eyes are painted differently even thi the expressions on the face are identical.

No, they gave you two of the same sculpt, 100% certain of it. Just call them.

Oh I emailed the, first thing this morning. Trying to get two replacement heads, one to replace the scratch and one so I actually get the second "fierce" head.

They sent me two of the same right cane hand instead of a right light saber hand. Gotta call them.
7ygumuqy.jpg

Back