SS Arthas WOW Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually kind of happy there is no exclusive. I don't feel like getting all sorta anxiety trying to not miss out on getting the exclusive before it sells out.
I've never ordered an exclusive from sideshow before. Is it a mad rush, as in sold out within 5 minutes? I hate rushes like that.

holy moly!
but, this is lich king, not arthas..
they should add human head sculpt, so it become arthas...and when they do, I hope it's not EX

still, auto-PO this

holy moly!
but, this is lich king, not arthas..
they should add human head sculpt, so it become arthas...and when they do, I hope it's not EX

still, auto-PO this

Yeah should have been a switch out corrupted Arthas head as the exclusive but it's still awesome. It is the Lich King more so than Arthas. Arthas is now dead but the Lich King still exists. Will be ordering him and Freddy. :yess:

I'm actually kind of happy there is no exclusive. I don't feel like getting all sorta anxiety trying to not miss out on getting the exclusive before it sells out.

it doesnt work this way anymore, everything from sideshow now is TBD so you will have plenty of time to order the exclusive version - weeks & months. The old days where there is an edition size on release and get soldout within hours are LONG gone.

it doesnt work this way anymore, everything from sideshow now is TBD so you will have plenty of time to order the exclusive version - weeks & months. The old days where there is an edition size on release and get soldout within hours are LONG gone.

And thus so should buying these for investments.

Not really. I don't know about these types of characters but the Joker PF EX was TBD and it sold out in less than a day. You always take a chance when you wait. If you really love a statue, the safe bet is to PO it. If it's a statue I know I have to have...I'm not waiting or taking any chances. Just ask anyone who doesn't have the Joker EX or Skaar EX on order and are trying to secure one now. Skaar also sold out in less than a day.

Last edited:
Not really. I don't know about these types of characters but the Joker PF EX was TBD and it sold out in less than a day. You always take a chance when you wait. If you really love a statue, the safe bet is to PO it. If it's a statue I know I have to have...I'm not waiting or taking any chances. Just ask anyone who doesn't have the Joker EX or Skaar EX on order and are trying to secure one now. Skaar also sold out in less than a day.

comeon joker is the extremely rare exception, and if you added yourself to the wait list early it's an easy convert. Skaar was still using the old way, it had an edition size on PO i believe and was sold out within 24 hours.

For 99% of the new statue released nowdays, you will have PLENTY of time to get the ex before they are soldout. Sideshow has around a 1500-2000 unspoken limit threshold on their exclusive pieces, so unless a TBD statue manages to sell 1500-2000 in 24 hours like the joker did (very rare), you have plenty time to order them. Arthas and most of the new releases is no exception, they will be in TBD and open to order fo a long time.

comeon joker is the extremely rare exception, and if you added yourself to the wait list early it's an easy convert. Skaar was still using the old way, it had an edition size on PO i believe and was sold out within 24 hours.

For 99% of the new statue released nowdays, you will have PLENTY of time to get the ex before they are soldout. Sideshow has around a 1500-2000 unspoken limit threshold on their exclusive pieces, so unless a TBD statue manages to sell 1500-2000 in 24 hours like the joker did (very rare), you have plenty time to order them. Arthas and most of the new releases is no exception, they will be in TBD and open to order fo a long time.

I'm not saying your wrong, I'm just saying why take a chance? None of us know when a piece will sell out. If you know you will buy it....do it. Waiting is only a risk. For a piece I KNOW I'll be adding to my collection, I order right away. This way I'm certain it will be on my display shelf and I don't have to concern myself with aftermarket markups.

By the way, I POed this piece. Even though I know nothing of the character, it looked far too killer to pass on. Flexed and ready to go.

that theory worked great on skaar & colossus :monkey3

Back