SS Arthas WOW Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't play the game myself, but I will get this for my son for sure ! He's constantly playing.

Hope Ex - Portrait n Art Print or switch out arm n yehh no lit up feature

Definitely High. The Diablo Barbarian was only $299. Sign of the times.

Hmmm. $299 was what I thought this would come in as, max. But, I don't know if the $50 is enough to keep me from it.

My only nitpick on this one is around the eyes. I wish they used some sort of LED effect rather than painting around the eyes brighter blue than the rest of the face. Maybe in person it will put my concerns at ease, but I'd hate for that contrast to look odd.

So . ..why didn't Sideshow go for an EX bare-headed Arthas option??

Hmmm. $299 was what I thought this would come in as, max. But, I don't know if the $50 is enough to keep me from it.

My only nitpick on this one is around the eyes. I wish they used some sort of LED effect rather than painting around the eyes brighter blue than the rest of the face. Maybe in person it will put my concerns at ease, but I'd hate for that contrast to look odd.

Also, clear resin is a lot more expensive than regular resin, so the base is easily driving up the price.

are we sure there is no ex... i mean they could always change their mind before the newsletter on the 8th :pray: :pray:

Looks great! I kind of hope they figure something else out for the eyes, though. The different color skin looks a bit odd. Only in hand shots will tell!

Yeah I just hope the paint on the eyes doesnt turn out to be like the ultron overspray. Otherwise it's a great sculpt and I will be ordering it.

Back