Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man what a great looking bunch of figures.

https://www.zimbio.com/Gamers+Buzz,...cw0SauG/Square+Enix+PLAY+ARTS+amaze+Comic+con

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF5NkvF7Sko"]Square Enix Play Arts Kai Figures San Diego Comic-Con 2011 Display - YouTube[/ame]

10" is cool. 12" would be better. :)

Definitely interested in the Arkham figures. Love the stylized look. And the articulation is fantastic.

IMG_8347-1024x682.jpg

IMG_8345-1024x682.jpg

I have no experience with this company. How much do their figures cost?

Well I finally got a chance to mess with Judge Gabranth and all I can say is wow. Hes a great figure and blows that Halo Reach Carter figure out the water. I guess he was just a dud. Gabranth really is awesome, the articulation is great, joints are nice and snug, his weapons are great looking his sculpt is great looking. Nothing but win on this figure for real. Pics coming soon (when I get a chance).

Glad you like'em. He's almost like an art piece. Detail and sculpt are amazing.

Yeah they upped their price. And Kingdom Hearts was regular Play Arts, not Kai which is more expensive (there are no Kai KH figures).

i knew about grey fox but solid snake too! holy crap kratos and those arkham asylum figures look amazing they better make a killer croc in that style! play arts kai is looking nothing short of amazing

Well there he is, a freaking awesome figure. I had the other Square Enix Gabranth and Ive never played the games, Im just a huge fan of this armor design. Such a kick ass figure. Has a little bit of a balance issue in certain poses but overeall awesome and well worth the money.

Nice pics.

How much bigger is he than their previous non-Kai version? I've heard they downsized their Dissidia Kai line back to almost normal PA size.

Nice pics.

How much bigger is he than their previous non-Kai version? I've heard they downsized their Dissidia Kai line back to almost normal PA size.

Thanks. There almost the same size the Kai version looks to be bigger by a tiny bit.. The Kai version definetly has more detail in the armor as well.

might pick up gabranth soon, glad i didnt pick him up the first time i would have been so pissed when they announced he was being re-released

Back