Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont really care for the regular figs, i only like the armored figures, which is why I took teh chance with the Halo Reach figure. Couldnt even sell him for $30 on ebay. I'll just throw him in a box.

yeah, my emile figure was crazy loose in the hips :)lol). no problems with any of the rest but emile has some seriously loose joints.

yeah, my emile figure was crazy loose in the hips :)lol). no problems with any of the rest but emile has some seriously loose joints.

:exactly: From what I hear its only the Halo figures apparently. As cool as they look, i'll never buy another Halo figure.

Looks like the new Master Cheif Play Arts comes in a new box. hopefully they all come like that from now. I think the previous is kinda lame.

This way they can display the awesome artworks that come from the games. yay
hbox1.jpg
hbox2.jpg

Well the box wont matter any if the figure sucks ass. Lets hope they fixed some quality issues with the Halo figures.

Well the box wont matter any if the figure sucks ass. Lets hope they fixed some quality issues with the Halo figures.
:rotfl

I think Square listen to their fans, since most of the figures being made were requested. Im sure they know about the QC from what ive heard this mostly plagued the Halo series

maybe that's why the price went up (hopefully)

I think Square listen to their fans, since most of the figures being made were requested. Im sure they know about the QC from what ive heard this mostly plagued the Halo series

maybe that's why the price went up (hopefully)

The price should go up because they tightened some joints?:cuckoo:
Keep those prices down Play Arts!!!!! It's my only small joy due to extremely redicilous prices these days (especially with the screwed economy and all).

Keep those prices down Play Arts!!!!! It's my only small joy due to extremely redicilous prices these days (especially with the screwed economy and all).

Here in the UK the prices are still very cheap, but even at a raised price ts still good for these figures, especially compared to the alternatives.

I don't know what goes in to tightening up joints and QC, maybe its very expensive:huh. Remembering a prototype Kojima tweeted of grey fox he had a metal ball joint at the hip, are they always metal? maybe that it

lol let me re-phrase that. Play Arts listens to the fans and they, at least, made FFVII remake in figure form

Still waiting on Cid and Barret from Play Arts. . . too bad they moved onto a new scale. Not looking to rebuy the crew in a fourth time.

Yes, I had the Bandai ones, the AC ones, and the game versions. I won't buy Kai versions.

I like how they came out. Better than their protos. I ended up liking Squall more than I thought.

I wouldn't mind if they redid AC as Kai. That old Cloud looks like crap now. Or better yet, a HT AC Cloud would make my head explode.

Hope they do Kefka, Jecht, and Kuja next. We need some villains they've never done before!

DSC_0134.jpg

Last edited:

Why would you expect Play Arts Kai figures to stay at the same price, when collectible figures in general have gotten more expensive? :dunno

Why would you expect Play Arts Kai figures to stay at the same price, when collectible figures in general have gotten more expensive? :dunno

Oh, that makes sense :cuckoo: Most of the companies raise prices for no reason whatsoever, except greed. If Play Arts doesn't raise prices, people will obviously gravitate towards them more. If they follow suit of other companies and continue to raise the price, they will be no different.
You shouldn't make excuses for companies to raise prices because in all reality, we are the ones who lose out. Remember, the more money you spend, the less you will have for the next figure.

Back