Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want playarts to expand on their metal gear solid license
I want all characters done in this medium !!

totally. easily the best series so far but im bias haha

official Batman pics are up

kai_bat1.jpg
kai_bat2.jpg
kai_bat3.jpg
BAA

joker after the jump:https://www.finalfantasymerchandise.com/blog/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1897

coming next year, but seeing the official pics makes me thinkmaybe sooner?

I'm still pissed the Dissidia Play Arts Kai aren't even to scale to other Kai. That's bull____ and the Square Enix site says they are taller than they actually are.

I'm still pissed the Dissidia Play Arts Kai aren't even to scale to other Kai. That's bull____ and the Square Enix site says they are taller than they actually are.

Deus Ex are a different scale too. I don't understand... whats there most common scale then?

i wanna badly too. When i get all my Play Arts i wanna display them together but whats the point if theyre all different?

Im gonna get Vanquish Batman MGS and Uncharted. and i already have the Peace Walker, which is a great size, hopefully theyre all the same as them

I hope they make a Sully or Chloe to go with Drake. :pray:

Batman looks awesome. Maybe we'll get Catwoman and Robin from Arkham City too.

Im sitting here at work thinking about all the different licenses they could do.... :drool , I cant wait for the deus ex figs to be released, loved that game

Those AA figures look great. Definitely on my to get list.

I hope Play Arts picks up the Gears line someday. Love to see what they could do with it.

didn't think about that one... man i had the neca ones and one day those 'O' ring joint were just cracked and broken totally put me off of that line. I hope they continue with more and more from metal gear as it looks like HT is dropping the ball,

just imagine the olga ninja and MGS4 raiden ninja!

didn't think about that one... man i had the neca ones and one day those 'O' ring joint were just cracked and broken totally put me off of that line. I hope they continue with more and more from metal gear as it looks like HT is dropping the ball,

just imagine the olga ninja and MGS4 raiden ninja!

:drool I can't wait for Grey Fox and Solid to come out. I really hope they make Ocelot and Liquid as well.

:drool I can't wait for Grey Fox and Solid to come out. I really hope they make Ocelot and Liquid as well.

What are you guys must haves of these figures?

for me its purley the MGS series.

MGS1: got what i wanted:rotfl
MGS2: Snake and Raiden
MGS4: OldSnake and Cyborg Raiden
and Raiden from Rising

i actually dreamed of Vanquish figures and Square surpired me with them _____es too. They're givin me exactly what i want - best toy company by far

What are you guys must haves of these figures?

for me its purley the MGS series.

MGS1: got what i wanted:rotfl
MGS2: Snake and Raiden
MGS4: OldSnake and Cyborg Raiden
and Raiden from Rising

i actually dreamed of Vanquish figures and Square surpired me with them _____es too. They're givin me exactly what i want - best toy company by far

Well my only absolute must haves from the MGS line are Solid and Grey Fox (both of whom are being made of course) and MGS3 Big Boss in tiger stripes.

Like I said though, I think Gears would be a great line for Play Arts. If they ever do a Gears line, I hope they make all of the main 4 Delta squad members.

Any of you guys have the Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: HR figure? it's significantly smaller than my other Play Arts figures (Snakes, Dante, etc). a bit disappointed there, looks out of place standing with the others.

Any of you guys have the Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: HR figure? it's significantly smaller than my other Play Arts figures (Snakes, Dante, etc). a bit disappointed there, looks out of place standing with the others.

Yeah i got it with my limited edition Deus Ex collection

pretty cool figure but yeah its quite upsetting to see the difference in scale. I thought the Peace Walker figure is perfect scale, hopefully future Play Arts stay at the previous scale.

I think some figures wouldn't look at the same scale as the Adam Jensen. Batman and Vanquish would be ideal at the larger scale for example

Armored Batman and Harley Quinn are coming. They only had concept art on display.

I know that Batman is based off the video game, but he has a very anime/manga style going on right now.

Back