Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!

what are Yuffies joints like?

I have Yuna and to be fair she's nowhere near as well made as the male characters

You getting the FFX ones

Just staying with FFVII. Her joints are fine, but her right leg doesn't make the "CLICK!" sound like the left one does which bugs me.

Yuna's doesn't either, on the right leg. It's like there is no ratchet on that leg even though there most definitely is

Can her arms bend slighty the wrong way too if you understand me

Just staying with FFVII. Her joints are fine, but her right leg doesn't make the "CLICK!" sound like the left one does which bugs me.

I'll have to get back to you on that about the arms, I didn't really check that. I wish as a whole they would go back to ball joint legs, at least if it's loose you can tighten them with polish. Although this is the first PAK that has a problem with one of the leg joints that I own.

They tend to just not take as much care with the female character in general i find

Meryl seemed like a much more sturdy figure if it wasn't for the terrible molds of the feet being all scuwiff. I don't mind Ratchet on the legs as i feel they hold poses better but the arms and wrists are a bit flimsy in comparison

Also what annoys me the most is when they make one leg stand longer than the other, whether it be the joint click is set at a different angle or if the mold of the feet has one stand different, i have this on both Solid Snake and Yuna

The HS look nice though and the paint doesn't look like it was put on with a sausage

I got both of them through Amazon, and I had to send Rufus back since his box was already opened and he had scuffs and his hair had dark spots on it. I just got the replacement yesterday.

it's mental they would even send you an open one

Like you're not going to send it back because it isn't brand new

The little circular sticker definitely wasn't removed to open the box. And the condition of the figure definitely wasn't new, as I said it had scratches all over it. Although I have to hand it to Amazon, their customer service is impeccable. No fuss, and they'll send you a replacement before they even get the return back.

Congrats on getting them @Snake Plissken! Vincent is defo the best one from this set but I like both Yuffie and Rufus as well. (I can't wait for Tifa, Red XIII and others)

No issuse with the leg on my ones @Frank Jaeger,at least not on Yuna or Yuffie. In regard to female PAK characters I don't agree, well it depends of the figure but I think Lightning Returns, Wonder Woman and BATGIRL are fantastic! Out of X HD I prefer Yuna but I agree that due to the skirt the articulation is quite limited ( I guess that's why we haven't seen Lulu PAK yet)

Anyways here is some of my latest display :D

Nice to hear from you again zelu!

I don't have the other female figures you mentioned, so I can't comment but I will take your word on it. I was just comparing the ones I received!

I like the Yuna pose you got going on there

@Frank Jaeger Thanks buddy, I'm always lunking on Sideshow Freaks forum but I'll try to post more often :p

I'm genuinely not sure whether I find this awful or pretty damn cool.:lol
SDCC-2014-Arkham-Origins-Play-Arts-Kai-Batman-001.jpg

The origins figure isn't out yet but as usual it's a play arts kai figure. So expect the qc issues just like the previous batman releases. I'm looking forward to the halo 2 anniversary figure instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dislike the origins suit as I think it makes batman too fat, but PAK upped that a notch, the PAK figure REALLY looks fat to me. Ridiculously bulky, future trunks vs perfect cell style.

I have City Bats (with a cloth cape), catwoman and joker, sold everything else. Gonna buy deathstroke and maybe, maaaaaaybe the new robin. That's about it for me with PAK Arkham. I hope the AK PAK's are gonna be cool.

If he becomes a good character, I'd freaking LOVE a PAK Arkham Knight.

The batarang benefits from the SDCC colors more than the actual figure :lol

Hmm I may go after that at the Con. Anybody know if the original Origins figure pretty solid (limbs, design, articulation, etc?)
It's not out yet, I think it comes out in July.

10262260_358880564259836_8539315701892347113_n.jpg
SDCC Variant snake..
I aint gonna complain about the burned paint apps on my liquid ever again! :lol
Cant wait to see the normal version.. i find this too bronzed hahaha

Back