Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those AC figures look great, Cloud seems like big improvement on the original (which I really like). Looking forward to seeing Sephiroth.

Hmnn any chance they'll be released late this year? I hope not.. I still have to save up for them cause im betting these guys will cost a 100+ bucks each! hahaha

Hmnn any chance they'll be released late this year? I hope not.. I still have to save up for them cause im betting these guys will cost a 100+ bucks each! hahaha

Probably next year considering they're not even painted yet.

this is true for alot of releases, however my Ground Zeroes Snake was perfect, they really did him justice with paint. But then you have the new Connor from Assassins creed which doesnt look so good (the face anyway)

His mustache is horrible.

The headsculpt on that figure is weird :yuck. In any case, I just pre-ordered Raiden from AmiAmi. The 50% discount was too good to pass.

Last edited:
Yessss, they made his holster. His legs look weird though.

His skirt looks like fabric.

And where's Fenrir.

I just notice the Atlas Titan from Titanfall coming out from Play Arts. Was this just announced or has it been around and I missed it? Also, $200 seems a bit steep for a PAK figure.

So SSC is finally getting the PAK Assassin's Creed III and IV figures in stock, got a shipping update. I just hope shipping isn't too bad. Thank god I used my discounts on them though.

WoL comes with fabric cape and multiple weapons too right? how much did he cost for preorder? clouds price could be just around that range

It'll be around $100 I reckon

It'll not be out for forever anyways, they've previewed loads that haven't even been painted yet. The was the FF9 fran not so long ago

PAK just got owned by FiguArts concerning custom designs: the face mask they gave injustice batman is ****ing awesome
SH-Figuarts-Injustice-Batman-003.jpg

Maybe Sony hasn't given the license to any toy makers to work on TLOU figures :dunno.

But, I'd love Joel and Ellie in 1/6 scale. Play Arts wouldn't be able to do the characters any justice; not with the weird proportions, and odd head sculpts that PAK is known for.

Back