Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's only been a few released this year right?

Maybe it's just franchises I'm not bothered about at this scale either, like Robocop and what not

@Ryan will do my man, I'm at work right now but I'll get them out and take some photos when i get home tonight!

I think MGS and FF are the only franchises I'll collect from PAK now.

I've been eying the AC ones too as they look good, but they are just too expensive

equjy3yz.jpg

Here Tidus and Yuna

Tidus is the better made out of the 2 although his sword is massive, way oversized

Found it difficult to stand Yuna but once I got the sweet spot it was fine

Overall, probably not worth the money they cost although the paint on both is fine

Yeah I have noticed as well that they are slowing down with releases. Last year they were machining them out back to back.
Which is odd because their products overall weren't as bad as they are now. You'd figure more time, leads to better quality, not the other way around

I was interested in Tidus and Yuna, but they are too expensive, and I was a bit scarred from Lightning being 'deformed'... What point is a posable figure if her elbow hinges in reverse?

Whatever happened to red XIII

I hope they aren't only doing a couple of figures from each game again

equjy3yz.jpg

Here Tidus and Yuna

Tidus is the better made out of the 2 although his sword is massive, way oversized

Found it difficult to stand Yuna but once I got the sweet spot it was fine

Overall, probably not worth the money they cost although the paint on both is fine

Nice! Now I need to know if SE will ever release the rest of the cast. I'll only get them if the make the whole party.

Knowing how Square never completed a party from a Final Fantasy game, I'll probably pass on this one, regardless of the price.

I wouldn't say that. Looks like they'll probably complete Advent Children. It was already confirmed they're doing Barret and Cid and RedXIII is coming out this year probably since he's been shown already.

I remembering reading that interview, but it's been so long so I don't know what to think.

PAK have been pretty good completing some lines. They did a bunch of MGS, although they went nuts with their Raiden variants.

The only time they truly completed an FF cast was with FF13. I wish they would do that more often.

For the most part they do a good job of doing the characters people would actually pay for. Completionists really are the minority of collectors. Your average FF fan in Japan isn't going to want to spend nearly one hundred dollars on a figure of Barret for example.

Back