Spooktacular Predictions Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's quite a few more announcements than last year. And four new licenses. I can't wait!

Shouldn't this thread be merged with the official thread?

Shouldn't this thread be merged with the official thread?

No.

First, this thread came first.

Second, the official thread is for Dusty to communicate with us, tease us, reward us, and help us. This thread is for random speculation that would make the offical thread a mess for poor Dusty (or any other SSC VIP) to look through.

Trust me, its better that they are seperated, but I still think some people don't read thread titles and just post what ever and where ever they feel like posting at that time :lol

No.

First, this thread came first.

:lol

Trust me, its better that they are seperated, but I still think some people don't read thread titles and just post what ever and where ever they feel like posting at that time :lol

That's sort of why I thought they should be merged; so we don't have to read the same stuff in two separate threads.

That's sort of why I thought they should be merged; so we don't have to read the same stuff in two separate threads.

:rotfl

I just hope most people use common sense (which ironically doesn't seem too common :lol ) and use the two threads approprietely.

We always end up with 10 threads on a single new Star Wars figure right? I don't think two threads will hurt.

were only getting PF thing! :(

but that's ok... with Darkness coming!!! :chew

Bring on The DEAD!:D

Gill Man bust - obscenely overpriced because fans will expect to pay more for him, it's just that way for all things related to The Creature.

Dead figure - another in the uninspired line to bore the hell out of the classic monster fan. It's possible that it might be a zombie child using the new hobbit body.

Marvel Zombie statues - as if we haven't had enough of the Dead yet.

The Sideshow of old simply doesn't seem to exist anymore. I guess they are satisfied with importing other companies toys from Japan.

1. A new Dead 12" figure
2. Gandalf the Grey 12" figure
3. A trio of Militaries of Star Wars 12" figures (This would go a long way to explaining why there are so many slots for 12" figures...).
4. Something to do with Anakin Skywalker. Maybe a TPM Anakin figure using the new Hobbit body. It seems that an Anakin PF is out, though. Good. I need the money.

does this really mean no SSE Bride of Frankenstein PF for this year's spooktacular? .... :confused:

Gill Man bust - obscenely overpriced because fans will expect to pay more for him, it's just that way for all things related to The Creature.

Dead figure - another in the uninspired line to bore the hell out of the classic monster fan. It's possible that it might be a zombie child using the new hobbit body.

Marvel Zombie statues - as if we haven't had enough of the Dead yet.

The Sideshow of old simply doesn't seem to exist anymore. I guess they are satisfied with importing other companies toys from Japan.

How dare you say The Dead is boring!!!!! :monkey1

The Mistress of the Web said "I am the ONLY MISTRESS in your life! You may be tempted by another one this week...but heed my warning!"

I'm thinking Premium Format Elvira who can partially be seen in the left of this pic someone else posted.
100_0001.jpg

The Mistress of the Web said "I am the ONLY MISTRESS in your life! You may be tempted by another one this week...but heed my warning!"

I'm thinking Premium Format Elvira who can partially be seen in the left of this pic someone else posted.
100_0001.jpg

Wow, good thinking I didn't pick up on that hint but a reliable source told me that the 1/4 and 1/6 Elvira are going to be released with the NOTLD figures and others in the Monstarz line through AMOKtime. It's still a good guess though...

Back