Spooktacular Predictions Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just rewatched the Lon Chaney Phantom of the Opera last night and all I can say is I can't believe Sideshow hasn't done a PF Red Death yet. That outfit just begs for the PF treatment. Now that is saying something since I'm a 1:6 collector.

I also still think we are going to see a Patient Zero revist from the Dead trailer, or at least a figure VERY similar to Patient Zero in appearence.

I feel that the Jason Keychain from the kit is a big hint, so I'm guessing a NY Jason 1:6 or Pt. 3/7 PF.

Anyone else got a feeling of what is coming up?

I predict a lot of whining and complaining about no big announcements. That's what happened last year. :monkey1

I also predict alot of whining that there are no great deals

:monkey2

But, to be serious about predicting any upcoming stuff:

New Jason Figure
Myers PF :devil
Tonner Jason or Freddy :lol

New Jason Figure
Myers PF :devil

I would be more than satisfied with either one of these, both would be even better.

In a perfect world Sideshow would announce that they have acquired the Hellraiser license and that they will be releasing 1/6, 1/4, and 1:1 products.

Yeah

Sideshow needs to get another horror license, besides the Trick or Treat movie.

I also hope to see a new Creature or orc for the LOTR PF line.

A Red Death Phantom would be sweet. Its a fantastic scene, one of my favourite ever, but in all honesty the Phantom PF I own currently is flawless in every way and is very iconic.

My predictions

SSE 1:1 Franky Bust
PF Myers
A new Dead figure

..from the Sideshow flyer that came with the Spooktacular kit stated that they will have new licenses. I wonder which movie?

A new dead figure is all I want horror related.

Would love to see the new AH Comiquette and some new 12-inch.

I just rewatched the Lon Chaney Phantom of the Opera last night and all I can say is I can't believe Sideshow hasn't done a PF Red Death yet. That outfit just begs for the PF treatment. Now that is saying something since I'm a 1:6 collector.

I also still think we are going to see a Patient Zero revist from the Dead trailer, or at least a figure VERY similar to Patient Zero in appearence.

I feel that the Jason Keychain from the kit is a big hint, so I'm guessing a NY Jason 1:6 or Pt. 3/7 PF.

Anyone else got a feeling of what is coming up?

I had been thinking the same thing about a Red Death PF, great minds think alike.

In terms of the horror line, who knows what Sideshow will throw at us. But the only things I want are a PF Pinhead, PF Michael Myers from the original film, and a PF Creature from the Black Lagoon. Come on Sideshow, even one out of three ain't bad.

Hmm, I have no clue what lies ahead. I can only hope for a great deal on a Freddy PF... :D

I think, as far as horror, a The Dead figure is probably the most likely item, I'm hoping for something Classic Michael Myers, and done with the William Shatner design.

Back