Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, you didn't send them to him... you posted them. Don't worry though... I sent them to him for you! Muahahaha!

Haha, you didn't send them to him... you posted them. Don't worry though... I sent them to him for you! Muahahaha!

I changed my first pic though! Plus forgot my board name at first (granted, it should be obvious). My last email should be perfect. Not necessarily first, but perfect! :monkey1

Note I added a cut-off time, and 3 folks have already sent the answer in a PM...it must be in email to count!

EDIT: SEE UPDATED RULES IN A LATER POST

Last edited:
The winner of the LOTR Diorama - The Walls of Helm's Deep is...

10. xjamiex !

Congratulations! Please PM me your shipping address and I will get back to you with shipping costs. Thank you to everyone who played.

10. xjamiex !

Congratulations! Please PM me your shipping address and I will get back to you with shipping costs. Thank you to everyone who played.

Congrats Jamie! Thanks for putting the contest together Ski and being awesome!

:clap

10. xjamiex !

Congrats Jamie, and nice contest and nicer prize, Mister Ski!

Back