Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, here are the correct posters. I will do the random number generator and pick a number. The number corresponds to the order of posts:

Something sexy
Avfin
Madcow
Boba Ben
Xduckett
Vander
furystorm
centurion
jimjimmyjones85
punkg42

Number generator gave me:

#5!!!

5th name on the list is:

Xduckett!

Congrats, you won the first mystery prize!! What is it? I dunno, but be sure to tell us when you get it. :)

Please PM me your mailing details.

Stay tuned next week. I will have contest #2!

Still a mystery. I have no idea what's in here. Hmmmmmmmmmm....

DSCN5658.JPG

You didn't want Shaak-Ti last year. :monkey3
:monkey2:monkey2

Flew right under my radar last year. I saw the previews of it and thought it looked pretty cool, but moved on.

I tried to win some of your chat contests, but those mf'ers can type as fast as hell.

Now I have Shaak-Ti PF and Harley Quinn PF on my radar. :yess:

The Duckett/Klaster family is tearing it up so far this year! Congrats!!!

And thank you to Chien for his generosity. :cool:

Damn you, it's too soon, I'm not even close to done with my Spook giveaway for this year! :thud:

Vander, take your time bro. I just wanted to see if the room still worked and when I saw it did I figured what the hell. We've still got all month.... I can't wait to see what you have in store.

Number generator gave me:

#5!!!

5th name on the list is:

Xduckett!

Congrats, you won the first mystery prize!! What is it? I dunno, but be sure to tell us when you get it. :)

Please PM me your mailing details.

Stay tuned next week. I will have contest #2!

Wow! Getting my first Spook win early this year! Thanks so much Chien!!!

I'll share pics with everyone once it comes in, certainly. :)

UT's contest is over! Correct answer was 'D'. Now going through all the pages of posts. :)

Damn, I thought my Google-fu was better than that...I had found a site that had a whole bunch of quotes, and I counted each instance, came up with 7.

Must have been some bad quoting. :(

The Duckett/Klaster family is tearing it up so far this year! Congrats!!!

And thank you to Chien for his generosity. :cool:

Very true, MadCow! I'll be sitting the next few out to let some other Freaks win in this year's SSF Freaktacular!

Once again, thanks to Chien and Something Sexy for starting this year's fun off with a bang!

I can't figure out the only irc client I can get for my kindle so I may be skipping chat.... the thing makes no sense to me.

Flew right under my radar last year. I saw the previews of it and thought it looked pretty cool, but moved on.

I tried to win some of your chat contests, but those mf'ers can type as fast as hell.

Now I have Shaak-Ti PF and Harley Quinn PF on my radar. :yess:

yaeh, chat contests are brutal! I'll hold all mine in here for this year. much easier and less time consuming.....BUT for the next few questions Google cannot save your booties. They will be personal questions, HAH!
I will still give 5 choices, so just gotta guess. :wink1:

Damn, I thought my Google-fu was better than that...I had found a site that had a whole bunch of quotes, and I counted each instance, came up with 7.

Must have been some bad quoting. :(

I figured with everyone posting D, it would have helped. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back