Spike has shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't happen to be the DETOLF Glass-door cabinet for £34.90 does it? lol Thats the one I'm getting, it should hopefullyhold two PF's on 2 separate shelves.

Yes it would lol

BUT i live quite a way from the store. SO i found a seller on ebay, whos selling one from their shop, and they are delivering it tomorrow, free of charge. Since Ikea charge 35.00GBP for delivery :monkey2

But i dont think that each shelf will hold 2 PF's. I think each shelf can hold 6KG, and a premium format figure is what, 5.5KG??

Wayne

I'm also going to be buying a detolf cabinet too, lol. Wayne, which seller did you buy yours from? I'm going to have to go to manchester and go to the Ikea store but if i could get it offline it'd be easier

I'm also going to be buying a detolf cabinet too, lol. Wayne, which seller did you buy yours from? I'm going to have to go to manchester and go to the Ikea store but if i could get it offline it'd be easier

this was just a seller who was selling a shop display cabinet...
Wayne

Wow, I can't believe Spike is finally coming to the EU customers. I got my tracking number last week. He should be here by tuesday or wednesday! I'm soooooooo excited.

Here you go. I snapped a couple before the Sun became too bright to photograph him by.

I'll take some better ones tomorrow.

Spike arrived this morning!!! I still can't get over how huge he is.

I have two issues with the figure, 1) the logo on the base is off-sided 2) His belt is really small. Other than that he is simply amazing, definitely the best piece I have bought from Sideshow and a huge step up from their 12" figures.

Now I must get the alternative Buffy (I skipped the original) because he looks lonely.

Excellent news! I know what you mean about the belt. I going to try and see if I can find something else that might do to replace it with.

God knows what though! :rolleyes:

Got mine this morning!Spike is amazing,I love it.Mines displayed with vamp head,it looks good next to Buffy.

My Spike was supposed to get home yesterday but there was an 'unknown problem' that caused a one day delay. Today was going to be the big day, but Spike never arrived. I called the delivery company and they told me the delivery guy had been trying to find my house for hours, and I said: 'He has my phone, why hasn't he called me?' And the guy on the phone said 'I don't know' again. Now he told me I'll have to wait another whole day and tomorrow he'll try to do his best to find my house. It's just so irritating, after a year of waiting, this week is definitely being the longest. I can't wait anymore! DOes every EU collector here have their Spike??

Sucks about the painful delivery olvidadero. I mean how hard can it be to find your house, or at least be in contact!:confused:
I'm uploading some fresh Spike pics for my collection thread Im making. Will post them here to ease the wait:D

Sorry about your delay olvidadero. He'll be with you soon enough :)

Looking forward to the pics BD

IMG_5698.jpg

IMG_5705.jpg

Thats all for now:D

Great pictures. I hope to see more coming soon. I just don't know why, but Spike's fangs look wrong to me. I will definitely be displaying her human portrait all the time.

Back