Spike has shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I just got mine too.

He's left the EU warehouse and should be with me within the next few days. Woo Hoo! :D

I got an email from SS stating that they will be sending me a replacement vamp head in 3-5 days. :rock

Yep, I just got mine too.

He's left the EU warehouse and should be with me within the next few days. Woo Hoo! :D

I got another email saying that they won't be able to ship mine untill Comic Con has finished so i should expect to receive him in the 2nd or 3rd week of august. Wonder why you get yours in the next few days?

I don't know, maybe they're doing it in purchase order or something. I did order mine as soon as he went up on the website, and I didn't use flexi pay.

Either that or it's the luck of the draw! :eek:

Yay, he turned up today!! Blimey that was quick. I only got the shipping notification yesterday.

He looks superb! :D:D:D

Last edited:
Yay, he turned up today!! Blimey that was quick1 I only get the shipping notification yesterday.

He looks superb! :D:D:D

can i ask. When did you recieve the notification about it shipping from the US to the EU?

Also, mine is a Second Chance, so thats probably the reason mines not shipping till then!

Wayne

I got my final invoice and notification that it was being prepared to ship to the EU warehouse on the 4th of July. Then late last night I got the notification that it was about to leave the warehouse and here was my tracking number.

All in all it was a very fast turn around indeed.

I got my final invoice and notification that it was being prepared to ship to the EU warehouse on the 4th of July. Then late last night I got the notification that it was about to leave the warehouse and here was my tracking number.

All in all it was a very fast turn around indeed.

SO, its taken 16 days from the notification that it was being sent from the US, till it arrived at your house?

I got that email on the 18th, so their estimated time of arrival sounds about right.

BUT i still havent recieved my Invoice yet!

Wayne

Maybe you should send them an email about it.

In the end Spike came out cheaper then I expected. In our currency he came to only (I say only as if he was cheap, but you know what I mean) £162 including shipping Which was less then expected.

Thank god for a strong pound at the moment! :D

can i ask. When did you recieve the notification about it shipping from the US to the EU?

Also, mine is a Second Chance, so thats probably the reason mines not shipping till then!

Wayne

Sue, if possible could you take some pics? I can't see enough of Spike!

Wayne, i think we'll get him later because we got him on second chance. I don't think this is fair but at least we'll be getting him :)

Maybe you should send them an email about it.

In the end Spike came out cheaper then I expected. In our currency he came to only (I say only as if he was cheap, but you know what I mean) £162 including shipping Which was less then expected.

Thank god for a strong pound at the moment! :D

That's cheaper than what i thought he would cost. I'll know how much mine has cost me when i get a statment from the bank

Well Forbidden Planet has him listed at £179, so I think I did rather well there for a change. :eek:

My Spike haven't shipped yet, but it's paid for so I'm only waiting for my shipping notice

:chew

If Spike has begun shipping from the EU warehouse wouldn't that mean that all UK/EU orders will be shipping over the next week?? I've noticed that with SC that I always get my items a day or two after the first ones are sent out, so I'm hoping I get mine early next week.

A possible reason for my delay is that my card was declined during the initial charging period, but was later charged around the 17th. My invoice states that the item will ship within 10-12 days, but this may just be the standard waiting time applied to all invoices, so it could be much sooner than that.

I don't see why we should have to wait until August, wouldn't it make more sense for SC to send the EU allocated Spikes to the warehouse all at the same time? I hope so, because this waiting period is like torture!

If Spike has begun shipping from the EU warehouse wouldn't that mean that all UK/EU orders will be shipping over the next week?? I've noticed that with SC that I always get my items a day or two after the first ones are sent out, so I'm hoping I get mine early next week.

A possible reason for my delay is that my card was declined during the initial charging period, but was later charged around the 17th. My invoice states that the item will ship within 10-12 days, but this may just be the standard waiting time applied to all invoices, so it could be much sooner than that.

I don't see why we should have to wait until August, wouldn't it make more sense for SC to send the EU allocated Spikes to the warehouse all at the same time? I hope so, because this waiting period is like torture!

Neither do i but i think we have no choice :( It does make more sense to ship them at the same time

Back