Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread.copperhead, recondo, + mo

From someone who has moved about every three years for the last 22 years. I feel your pain. Best of luck.

Rick

Re: Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread.copperhead, recondo, + mo

hope it all works out for you buddy! Good news is... house warming at your new place once you're settled in!

i have a new address...so if anyone needs it..lmk..don't send to my old one...lol..
moving this weekend..finally...phew and woot!!

You're moving too. Ugh....moving is the worst absolute worst. My thoughts are with you in these dark times!

right on!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Right there with you Matt! We moved Friday/Saturday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorting out my stuff to sew...it's gonna take a long time to get things going again..sigh...

12165784_10205230931388010_1186470712_n.jpg

Hey Matt,
Do you still have the means to make a Ninja Viper? (Teal mail away version?)

yep..i actually have mine that i tore off of the body..just needs an emblem....yours if you want it..lmk,...as you can see..i have another ninja suit fabric done and ready to cut out and sew....just finished up a pair of gung's pants for someone..working through the pile..sigh

i have two extra sets for gung ho if anyone is interested..in need of some quick cash...so i'd drop the price a bit..drop me a pm..
thanks...

I love it! That would be so cool. Strike hard! Strike first! No mercy Sir!

Rick

mine's not up to par. Lol

hey spider, how much for a jinx set? and did yoy make masks to go with them? if not, have you considered copying the ignight ninja masks?

Back