Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SR's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread..update about some things..please

Great work. Love the camo ninja. Good luck on the move. No problem with the wait. Hope all goes well

Rick

Re: SR's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread..update about some things..please

10872709_10203426158709821_2062061711_n.jpg

Hey StealthFox.:chillpill:

Sorry about that Matt.:eek:

too much stress...lol

broke down van a few weeks ago, throw in turkey day, being evicted, having sick kids/wife, 2 bdays, xmas, flat tire today on van and having to move in about a week with nowhere to go...not too stressed...
actually, we have a place i think set up....im gonna have to start selling some suits in order to help pay...so if anyone is looking for anything and once i get back on my feet in a couple of weeks...let's talk...

Last edited:

Praying for you man!

Good luck man, and lift with your legs.

Good luck Matt!

Matt,

Hope all goes/is going well.

Rick

Back