Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy in 1st Post.

8410822270_89148fe0ce.jpg

Double Yeesh.

I let my wl convert:yess:

Lets get her home

Well, I was stoked because a hasty lunch break exam seemed to indicate that I'd gotten lucky with SW #267. My excl head looks good, my body paint looks good (there is a very, very, very light smudge on her right tittyball, but I can let that slide), and both heads fit into the slot just fine, fully flush against the body.

I was taking my final victory pic when I noticed the crack in the hair on the reg head. Sono********!

Well, I was stoked because a hasty lunch break exam seemed to indicate that I'd gotten lucky with SW #267. My excl head looks good, my body paint looks good (there is a very, very, very light smudge on her right tittyball, but I can let that slide), and both heads fit into the slot just fine, fully flush against the body.

I was taking my final victory pic when I noticed the crack in the hair on the reg head. Sono********!

The hair is easy to replace so congrats on getting a good one. SS will get you a new head. But the rest of us need a completely new base, body and both heads. On the bright side we now have 3 or 4 good one and same in bad ones. I just hope SS will make new replacements or have some for replacements.

Got mine no breakages but got some paint problems with both head, some paint deforms that look like scratches on the base, two small chips on the hair ... Not sure it is considered as a crack...

In terms of QC this is the worse I came across...

The hair is easy to replace so congrats on getting a good one. SS will get you a new head. But the rest of us need a completely new base, body and both heads. On the bright side we now have 3 or 4 good one and same in bad ones. I just hope SS will make new replacements or have some for replacements.

It seems like sideshow has a lot of pieces to replace, it will be interesting to see how they handle this. I don't think they will offer absolutely everyone a replacement

can't emphasize this enough: Cipriano sculpts get no QC love ;)
The verdict's still out on Newman sculpts. Bring on Poison Ivy, Scarlet Witch, and Storm.

can't emphasize this enough: Cipriano sculpts get no QC love ;)
The verdict's still out on Newman sculpts. Bring on Poison Ivy, Scarlet Witch, and Storm.

Vampirella comiquette turned out great?:monkey1

There is "QC issues" and there is "complete incompetence"...this is obviously the latter

How the £#%¥ does this get out of the factory ? !!!!

There is "QC issues" and there is "complete incompetence"...this is obviously the latter

How the £#%¥ does this get out of the factory ? !!!!

I know right? The bullet that Norman Osborn fired went through her (Veranke's) head, not shear her entire left shoulder off. ;)

Just went back to enjoy page 70 and rising stars pics

Then Shaak Ti is majorly ****ed.

no necessarily...lara croft was pretty good (i think some googly eyes though but no where near rogue's debacle) and vampi PF was perfect. I think shaak ti should be good. now storm PF...

But neither Lara, nor Vampi have that intricate of a paint design... Anyway it seems all very random.
Dead Space was a disaster also.

I posted my original pics on 73. I didn't bother putting her together earlier since it'll get replaced or refunded, I figured why bother getting used to it now. But I'm up late and figured just do it.

Glad I did because I discovered how the EX head is worse than I thought.

8410822040_69ea214c01.jpg

8410822270_89148fe0ce.jpg

8409726867_726f661fa4.jpg

8409727043_3e0b235866.jpg

8410823038_32ee573787.jpg

I thought it was the socket in the body that was damaged because both heads were going in weird. But a fiddled with the Reg head a little and it mostly went in. So I think the peg on the EX is extra crooked plus the socket in the body is off. The Reg is off but not as bad. After taking this pic I was able to get the Reg in more so the right shoulder connects, but what that did is make the back side of the left shoulder not align with the body.

8409727149_e13b8b7a85.jpg

:lecture C'mon Sideshow! What the hell!! :mad:

this whats happens cause SSC is so sure they secure the market with ease

final flex charged, now the nightmares begins,, still dealing with ss over a replacement for bat pod and psylocke,,,

I canceled this at the last minute and by the looks of things it was the right thing to do. In all the pics so far, even the "good" ones the colours looks darker on the shoulders then the body.

last 3 female PF's I ordered from SC have had issues, Rogue, Psylocke and Aalya, the bigger Male statues seem fine i.e Joker and Skaar but the girls have all had problems, not sure why but I am glad I cancelled and waited for in hand. Will pass on this now.

Really worried about Ivy now.

Back