Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Homecoming Sequel (2019)

Definitely a dilemma right now of where it takes place but I guess they just have to ride it out until after Endgame. Then, it’ll just be another piece of the MCU puzzle.

Yeah those shots of an old city with canals were hard to place :lol

Damn Mysterio looks great! Still don't like SLJ as Fury though....

From what I've read, this does take place moments after Endgame, but you can't expect the trailer to give any of that away. If you look carefully at Peter's passport in the trailer, the year is purposefully removed. I realize that could be to hide the fact that this is a prequel as easily as it could be hiding it happens after Endgame and Peter's obvious resurrection.
Also, I believe that Mysterio is using his illusion technology to create the Elementals, thus making him the only one who can truly stop them. He wants to play the hero so bad, he fakes it. The truth will eventually be revealed and we'll see his true villainous side.

40.jpg

44.jpg

Those symbols definitely give off a magic vibe.

Yeah I love the full on literal “magic tricks and illusions” Mysterio is using where as Dr. Strange are dimensional science algorithms that just so happen to look like magic is being performed and Thor was just full on cosmic science.

Mysterio is easily the coolest of the Spidey villains. The Spidey suit with black instead of blue actually looks good so far.

Screwball > all Spiderman villains. :chase

In terms of annoyance anyway. :lol

JG supposedly
Spoiler Spoiler:

Loved this trailer. Not a fan of mysterio but he looked awesome!

Stark tower under construction....... hmmmmm FF? Oscorp?

Neither of the trailers did much for me, but damn! I had forgotten all about Mysterio! He was one of my favorite villains.

It's my fears come true they turned that stupid ultimate spiderman cartoon in to this movie with nick fury and all . What a joke

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nah it didn’t go that far. I don’t see spidey breaking the fourth wall or fighting with a team.

Also Spider-Man and nick fury is from the ultimate comic way before the show

Back