Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other than the unnecessary chest armor, Mysterio turned out pretty well. I was worried he wasn’t going to have his fishbowl mask when bearded Jake first showed up. Glad they put at least a small glimpse of it in the trailer to settle my (and probably everyone else’s) fears it wouldn’t be apart of the costume.

I’m curious if there are any other villains in this or if they are just illusions created my Mysterio to make himself look good.

I hope the actor that played Han Solo joins the MCU he delivered against all odds in Solo.

Hell I hope Cavill joins the MCU he is a bad ass and my Arnold/Stallone of this era (Sorry Rock/Cena/Mamoa).

Nothing against Mamoa he did a great job in Aquaman all things considered.

The Rock meh

Cena yuck

Jake is a great addition to the already incredible group of RDJ/Evans/Cumber/Holland, Jake is freaking awesome and will fit in quite well.

MCU pwns lol

I hope the actor that played Han Solo joins the MCU he delivered against all odds in Solo.

Hell I hope Cavill joins the MCU he is a bad ass and my Arnold/Stallone of this era (Sorry Rock/Cena/Mamoa).

Nothing against Mamoa he did a great job in Aquaman all things considered.

The Rock meh

Cena yuck

Jake is a great addition to the already incredible group of RDJ/Evans/Cumber/Holland, Jake is freaking awesome and will fit in quite well.

MCU pwns lol

MCU seems to attract higher level talent.

Personally, I can't call Cavill the Arnold/Stallone of this era because he hasn't done enough. I like him in MOS, that's it.

Technically, Rock and Diesel are the modern Sly/Arnie, but I'm not a fan of their movies or characters.

To me, Hugh Jackman, Henthworth and Chris Evans are my modern Sly/Arnold. Keanu Reeves' John Wick is my favorite action hero since John Rambo tho.

I don’t know, hearing Diesel or Johnson scream “ Get to the Chopper” doesn’t have the same effect as Schwarzenegger.

To be honest I was really critical of him in MOS I said he had no charisma compared to CR but he grew on me with BvS and crappy JL plus his other roles.

Must be an amazing feeling knowing that every woman and gay man desires him lol

Read (some of) the Wikipedia on Mysterio. What a dumb history.

Debuting in The Amazing Spider-Man #13, Mysterio is Quentin Beck, a special effects wizard and stunt man working for a major Hollywood studio with dreams of making a name for himself in the film industry. However, he came to see his career in special effects as a dead-end job. His attempts to become an actor were poorly received, but he realized that his expertise in illusions could make him an effective supervillain.

Hope the movie makes something of him. Otherwise, bring on the real villain. It just can't be Jill-n-Hall.

Read (some of) the Wikipedia on Mysterio. What a dumb history.

Debuting in The Amazing Spider-Man #13, Mysterio is Quentin Beck, a special effects wizard and stunt man working for a major Hollywood studio with dreams of making a name for himself in the film industry. However, he came to see his career in special effects as a dead-end job. His attempts to become an actor were poorly received, but he realized that his expertise in illusions could make him an effective supervillain.

Hope the movie makes something of him. Otherwise, bring on the real villain. It just can't be Jill-n-Hall.

Yup, that's the Mysterio I know. He also gave a woman HIV. You won't see that in a Disney movie. :lol

What a weirdo Mysterio is. He seems so silly. Strange pick from Spiderman's cadre of villains.

I doubt they'll use the comic origin. He's clearly pretending to be a hero in the film, and considering how recent mcu villains are sympathetic characters, I could see Mysterio trying to be a hero because of his kids or something. I doubt he'll be a straight up villain, not if Jake Gyllenhaal is playing the character.

Back