Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Homecoming Sequel (2019)

It was actually pretty good! :D

As a flavorless and repetitive Phase Three trailer, then I guess it was.

Ironically enough, I was just talking to one of my coworkers last week about Marvel and he said that he also didn't like CW because "it didn't feel like a proper Captain America movie"... but he likes Ant-Man 1 and 2, so I don't always agree with him. :lol

So is the black a hint of things to come as in Venom..

I wish.

I have yet to see Ant Man 2. The first one was fine. Doesn't change your life but doesn't ruin anything, make you want it struck from canon etc. I anticipate that again from the second one.

I have yet to see Ant Man 2. The first one was fine. Doesn't change your life but doesn't ruin anything, make you want it struck from canon etc. I anticipate that again from the second one.

Haven't seen the sequel yet either, it just kind of came and didn't feel the need to rush out and see it so soon after IW.

AM1 had your typical Marvel issues like the bland villain and recycled IM1 third act but the shrinking stuff is a lot of fun and Douglas was well cast methinks.

Plus I give credit to the 'I know a guy' scene as it's funny and we'll thought out.

The quantum realm stuff? Already read up on it plus know who gets caught in Thanos' snap at the end. :dance

Yeah the shrinking and enlarging makes for some wacky set pieces, Rudd's character is likeable, Michael Douglas is always good - it did enough for me. I'll just never place it on my list of favourite ever movies.

Rumors are that Spidey's suit has a "stealth" feature. Very possible that this is his "replacement suit" from Stark after the Homecoming/Iron Spider one is "destroyed" from the Infinity War fallout?

The Honest Trailer for Ant Man and the Wasp is pretty good

True. It’s just ant man is lame

AntMan and Wasp wasn't nearly as good as the first one and is arguably the least liked movie in the MCU; right next to Dark World and IM3.

Shouldn’t the forum title be the name of the movie lol

That suit looks soooo uncomfortable.

E7810F3D-E687-43E6-A24E-61A35C9523AB.jpg

AntMan and Wasp wasn't nearly as good as the first one and is arguably the least liked movie in the MCU; right next to Dark World and IM3.

It seems to be really hard for people to grasp that. IMO it is easily the worst. Zero replayability. Nothing remotely interesting to view again. Thor has some solid action sequences and IM3 has the airplane scene lol.

Hopefully this new Spidey is a good one. Marvel has a lot going for it so far.

This is Marvel we’re talking about here.

Their level of confidence and success is far beyond a suit reveal especially since they allowed the set video leaks in the first place.

If people don’t know what Spiderman looks like by now then I don’t know what to tell them.

A terrorist living in a cave in Afghanistan knows what Spiderman looks like. :lol

It seems to be really hard for people to grasp that. IMO it is easily the worst. Zero replayability. Nothing remotely interesting to view again.

But but BUT Rotten Tomatoes says it's great, so there's no way it could in fact be awful could it? :panic:

Thor has some solid action sequences and IM3 has the airplane scene lol.

Thor 2 and IM3 are masterpieces compared to both bland af Ant-Man movies.

Back