Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With this thread and the latest turn of events I can see that

38qsm6.jpg

Tom Holland is trash he's Spider-Beta not Spider-MAN

Why do you think the game did so well besides the mechanics? Cause Peter was older, the whole Teen thing has to be put away. We need to See Spider-MAN now, lots of movies with an older PP.

Plus the PC of it all. MJ not a red head, brown skin Flash? I mean stay true to the source and Disney will never do that.

Bring on something new.

Technically all that pc **** was something new. The mcu Spider-Man in general was more new than anything we?ve got . I think you mean more traditional. Yes I?d like to see that to. Wasn?t a fan of the cast but I believe Sony had some say in what they wanted to be done.

A black Mary Jane is fine it?s just that she isn?t Mary Jane in the films. Just some chick.

So the three most popular Marvel characters (Iron Man, Captain America and Spiderman) are all out of the MCU? Oh boy....

Forgettable?

IW/EG were watched like fans watch sports events and concerts!

MCU penetrated culture as deep as SW!

Well, I did say "most"... :dunno
As I said in my "review" of EG, I did think that movie had a lot more serious, interesting thoughts in the first act than any other entire MCU movie (except for probably the first IM). Still, IMHO most MCU movies are pretty forgettable.

Anyway, why are you so upset jye? I don't think I've ever seen you so upset before. :1-1:

Well, I did say "most"... :dunno
As I said in my "review" of EG, I did think that movie had a lot more serious, interesting thoughts in the first act than any other entire MCU movie (except for probably the first IM). Still, IMHO most MCU movies are pretty forgettable.

Anyway, why are you so upset jye? I don't think I've ever seen you so upset before. :1-1:

That?s my secret abake....i?m always angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can?t believe i?m actually here arguing with fellow geeks on why Spiderman belongs home at Marvel and NOT at some Japanese corporation known for making TV?s!

Look all corporations are about making a profit why is Disney being demonized over the other studios why are they being singled out for being successful isn?t that everyones goal in life!

What?s next ExxonMobil buys the rights to Batman lol

I mean holy crap this is not rocket science!

Peanut Butter goes with Jelly

Batman goes with DC

a-dev goes with Terminator

Snikt goes with Vampires

Oscorp goes with angry forbidden sex in view of hot toys

Hulk goes with humiliation

AND YES SPIDERMAN GOES WITH MARVEL for crying out loud why is this even being contested :slap

Sorry that Disney bought Marvel.

2 Raimi movies and a mediocre cartoon is not enough justification to take Spiderman AWAY FROM Marvel!

I guess Sony should?ve bought Marvel before Disney did BUT THEY DIDN?T so now deal with it Disney owns Marvel!

Stop your nonsense you sniveling boy.

Marvel isnt even Marvel these days.

Marvel used to be a company propped up by this,

9482E12B-9333-4496-8DB7-49080AAD331A.jpg

Now its owned by this,

849641CC-940D-4316-AB8F-206303DECBB9.jpeg

Studios like Sony and 20th Century Fox and Paramount helped give Marvel its respectibility long before your beloved Marvel. It all started with that iconic Marvel opening that debuted in the summer of 2002.

meh I hope Disney buys Sony just for Spiderman lol

What a boot licker.

Stop your nonsense you sniveling boy.

Marvel isnt even Marvel these days.

Marvel used to be a company propped up by this,

View attachment 464947

Now its owned by this,

View attachment 464948

Studios like Sony and 20th Century Fox and Paramount helped give Marvel its respectibility long before your beloved Marvel. It all started with that iconic Marvel opening that debuted in the summer of 2002.

What a boot licker.

72f8bb8df091df094900592c11d16300.jpg

**** i wouldn't even mind seeing a 44 yr old Spider-man with Tobey if the story was right.

Back