Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol :lol

AEG writers said they could have used Netflix heroes but decided not to since the climax of the 22 film MCU was not the time to start confusing the hell out of people that don't have Netflix subscriptions, lol.

:lol :lol :lol

AEG writers said they could have used Netflix heroes but decided not to since the climax of the 22 film MCU was not the time to start confusing the hell out of people that don't have Netflix subscriptions, lol.

Lol surrrrrrre. More like they aren’t part of the universe we created. I’m pretty sure you could pirate the shows or watch clips online. More like they just didn’t wanna put them in

Danny Rand would just come out and ***** and whine that Black Widow and Hawkeye (and probably even Sharon Carter) are a better on screen fighters than he is..

For those interested, there are now Monday night (July 1st) preview showings being added. The only ones around here (so far) actually don't start until midnight or after. Just like the old days .....

For those interested, there are now Monday night (July 1st) preview showings being added. The only ones around here (so far) actually don't start until midnight or after. Just like the old days .....

Yeah not sure what's up with that. Some theaters around me have added one 12:01 showing, but my closest theater has nothing. What gives?:impatient:

The good ole days!

It's just unfamiliar territory, really. Movies almost never open on Tuesdays, making a Monday preview night similarly rare.

Making that "Weekend" Box Office even bigger! :lol

Also it's July 4th Weekend so I'm sure it's really up-in-the-air on how the holiday will affect sales

066AC1B7-2CBF-48BC-91EE-A9F2FD8485F4.jpeg

Back