Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope Mestirio is from the multiverse. This is the last film of the infinity saga, and it might give us an open ending, setting up the next chapter,or maybe the next 5 or 10 years of the MCU. IW, EG, Thanos, it can all be a tiny event compared to the endless possibilities of the multiverse. Amazing. Now I really feel bad for DC. :lol

All that dc has to do is do a flash movie with the flashpoint storyline and hello to all kinds of alternatives.

Kind of curious how Kang the Conquerer and everyone else will play out in this new phase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A multiverse would be a barrier to entry for non-geeks, but provided they keep it simple -- not anymore. I think casual fans would accept it and not think too hard about it.

The mcu likes to keep things simple, and they take baby steps to not lose the audience, so I can see them slowly building up to something like they did with the infinity gauntlet. It all began with a rich guy building a suit in a cave to escape some terrorists. To go from that to magic glove in 10 years is pretty impressive. The audience is more open minded than ever. I just Mestiro isn't lying about being from an alternate world. If he's just some guy creating illusions, that will be such a let down.

2ct3HHb.jpg

image-result-for-dwarfism.jpeg

All that dc has to do is do a flash movie with the flashpoint storyline and hello to all kinds of alternatives.

I dont think they have earn it. They dont even have a soild status quo, or a solid universe that we care about for a multiverse to feel meaningful, imo. They dont even have a Flash anymore. :lol

I dont think they have earn it. They dont even have a soild status quo, or a solid universe that we care about for a multiverse to feel meaningful, imo. They dont even have a Flash anymore. :lol

With the exception of Spider-Man I was a DC kid right up until I was 15 (when I stopped collecting comics and started chasing girls).

I really WANTED DC movies to succeed, but they’re an ill-conceived and poorly executed mess for the most part; and I’m quite forgiving when it comes to this genre.

They’ve earned nothing but my skepticism and general disappointment.

This just confirma that we might see Kang the Conquerer in the future as he likes to conquer multiverses, who knows haha im curious to see who would play out ravonna,

I was confused by the release dates because they hadn’t updated it on the movie tickets websites lolol

A colleague mentioned that Kang could be the next "big bad" after Thanos. However, I think Kang is relatively a little-known villain...but then again many people didn't know who Thanos was before all of the MCU.

I personally think the next big bad is Galactus.

This "multiverse" also opens up the POTENTIAL introduction of mutants and the Fantastic Four. Also some of the fun, other Earth's that Marvel has (Marvel ZOMBIES, 2099, MC2, etc.) IF they ever go that route with a movie or two.

The TRUE Multiverse-jumper...I hope and pray....Ryan Reynolds' DEADPOOL. :clap :pray: The snap plays up the best scenario to make him pop up in the MCU and be 100% aware he's not in his Fox Universe.

A colleague mentioned that Kang could be the next "big bad" after Thanos. However, I think Kang is relatively a little-known villain...but then again many people didn't know who Thanos was before all of the MCU.

This "multiverse" also opens up the POTENTIAL introduction of mutants and the Fantastic Four. Also some of the fun, other Earth's that Marvel has (Marvel ZOMBIES, 2099, MC2, etc.) IF they ever go that route with a movie or two.

The TRUE Multiverse-jumper...I hope and pray....Ryan Reynolds' DEADPOOL. :clap :pray: The snap plays up the best scenario to make him pop up in the MCU and be 100% aware he's not in his Fox Universe.

Well with Feige planning 5 years out, we will likely not be seeing F4 or X-Men for that time. Kang is a great suggestion, but Michael Korvac seems like a logical choice too. He's got time travel and tangled with the GOTG, Thor and the Avengers.

In EG Rocket said there was a shift in the universe that was unheard of after Thanos snap. Since the initial snap, there were 3 more snaps, 2 which were on earth using infinity stones from a different time/reality. So who knows what kind of damage it did to the universe.

In EG Rocket said there was a shift in the universe that was unheard of after Thanos snap. Since the initial snap, there were 3 more snaps, 2 which were on earth using infinity stones from a different time/reality. So who knows what kind of damage it did to the universe.

There was also a wave of energy released across the whole galaxy too. There’s the FF right there

I think the biggest reason for the possible rip in dimensions was trying to bring Natasha back. That is probably the cause since bringing her back would have had time and space and reality complications. There was a reason they mentioned that specifically. Still not entirely sure I trust Mysterio saying he comes from another dimension but it could at least introduce audiences to the idea before going down that road.

It just seems that this multiverse thing is just an excuse for the MCU to play fast and loose with continuity without having to lay any narrative groundwork.

Want to introduce the X-Men and need an excuse as to why no one has mentioned mutants before? Multiverse.

Want to introduce the Fantastic Four and don't want to do an origin story? Multiverse

Agents of Shield not addressing the globally significant events of Infinity War because it doesn't feel like it? Multiverse

A massive amount of time travel plot holes left wide open in Endgame that you don't want to have to find a way to work around? Multiverse.

Why is a B character like Mysterio played by an actor like Jake Gyllenhal?

Why does he have a beard?

Answer: he will be the next Iron Man (best guess)

If Mysterio actually ends up a good guy I’ll be very surprised. I figured he is just being introduced for the inevitable Sinister Six movie with Vulture and Scorpion. Doc Ock is always a member so they just need 2 more villains at that point.

If Mysterio actually ends up a good guy I’ll be very surprised. I figured he is just being introduced for the inevitable Sinister Six movie with Vulture and Scorpion. Doc Ock is always a member so they just need 2 more villains at that point.

Exactly.

It just seems that this multiverse thing is just an excuse for the MCU to play fast and loose with continuity without having to lay any narrative groundwork.

Want to introduce the X-Men and need an excuse as to why no one has mentioned mutants before? Multiverse.

Want to introduce the Fantastic Four and don't want to do an origin story? Multiverse

Agents of Shield not addressing the globally significant events of Infinity War because it doesn't feel like it? Multiverse

A massive amount of time travel plot holes left wide open in Endgame that you don't want to have to find a way to work around? Multiverse.

Totally agree. It is just going to get more convoluted from here.

Lol not to mention the Netflix verse being “canon”. Endgame had every opportunity to put those guys in and they didn’t show nor even get a mention so yea that universe is a universe in its own. I don’t care how many mcu references they have

Imagine being at disneyland taking pictures with the whole cast!! That’s freaking awesome!!!! And the kids are like whatever

Back